News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Problem with other-Language Golden Sun

Started by leon_95, 01, December, 2010, 11:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leon_95

I have Problems with the Class Editor with the German version of Golden Sun! Instead of displaying Names of the Classes, it displays the Plural Form of the Weapons!
Mostly active in the Speedrunning discord, and have taken a long long break from this community here.

Atrius (He/Him)

Yeah, foreign version support isn't 100% yet, but it's getting there.  Japanese is even worse, I'm sure the text editor is completely useless for them, and I don't even know enough of their language to fix that.

Hrmm...  I may be able to get another fix version of .3 out sometime relatively soon with this resolved.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

leon_95

Thanks, Atrius, and is it normal, that the Code Patch only works with the English version of TLA?? :?:
Mostly active in the Speedrunning discord, and have taken a long long break from this community here.

Griever

I think it does, if we open GS 1 and go to patches tab it says it only works with English version of GS:TLA.