News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Discuss GS4 Possibility's Super Spoiler Thread, Do not Enter if Not completed 3

Started by MaxiPower, 03, December, 2010, 02:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

So we now know GS4, is a 100% cert and Camelot have planted tons and tons of events for us to look forward to...

Felix, Felix has not been seen in 30 years, and more than likely the next game will begin with is son, Sheba has also not been seen in the same amount of tears, maybe Felix has decided to help her with finding out her past...

Takeru, Takeru is official, and mentioned to be a great warrior to have left his home as soon as dieaster struck... we can assumed hes looking for Felix child to protect to return the favour He will more than likely be the second Venus adept, Felix son being the first

Alex, being Amitris father, it will have to come out of the bag sometime, does he know he has a son?, will he put his son in danger if he finds out or will that be too much for even him?

Nowell, She is said to now be travelling and training with Piers, possibly even being trained... She is said to have fallen in love with him also. she will possibly be the next water adept.

Tuaparang, whilst Spade and Heart are defeated, we can assume we have to seen the alst of there nation, Club and Diamond should be a given!

Frog

Nowell is practically assured the role of water adept...

I'm just wondering how the game would link with 3... Assuming it does in some way, they're not going to have an even larger party are they? cause that would be ridiculous.

Hopefully more of the original warriors of vale make an appearance, Piers will obviously be there, and I'd assume Felix too.
Not being able to see anyone but Isaac and Garet was really disappointing in 3.

Also it'll probably end with a huge battle against Alex, which is hopefully done well and makes him appear as powerful as he should. (Maybe we could have the parents team up for the conclusion?)
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Salanewt

Yeah. I mean, I was sure that I would meet Piers when Briggs made his appearance. I was also convinced for a short period of time that I missed Jenna and Ivan back in Kalay, but then I found out that there was no Kalay to visit.

I think it will have something more to do with the Mourning Moon vortex, and it will include Mount Aleph once more. I think we will start with a different character though, I kind of doubt that Matthew will be the leader for the next one. Then again, the possibility is always there.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Mion Sonozaki

There will be a transfer method utilizing 3DS technology. Also, I am going to bet Ryu Kou and Hou Ju might make another appearance.

Awec

I think, considering how much the plot of GS3 revolves around Sol Sanctum (they just would not stop talking about how they couldn't get to it with the wings broken), at some point the player will enter it. Also, given that the Luna Tower was created to produce Dark psynergy, it would make sense to have a Sol tower... and where better to have it hidden than Sol Sanctum?
I somewhat suspect that a similar start will be in GS4; 2 playable characters (presumably Felix's son and someone), with Felix and the other father/mother acting as 'backup' for a short time.
It's even possible that Piers and Nowell meet up with Felix and his son, although I don't know how they would explain Piers and Felix leaving. After all, considering the chaos caused (assuming it starts either at the end or shortly before/after GS3), it would make sense for the children to let the Warriors of Vale solve the crisis. Then again, maybe... Piers dies? And Felix has for some reason decided never to fight again?
I think that could be possible, although I haven't really thought how else they could try it.
Would Felix's son be a Warrior or a Mage style adept? I assume that Takeru would be warrior style, so maybe we start off with a Earth Mage in GS4.
I wonder who would lead if you do meet up with GS3's team.

Maybe they'd try replicating GS1 and TLA's relationship; DD started in what was pretty much Vale so maybe GS4 starts near Venus Lighthouse.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Salanewt

But the Eclipse Tower became the Sol Tower, and most of the residents of Belinsk became Light Adepts (or at least, that is what I found out by talking to most of the people).

Also, I know that the age of consent is lower than 16 in Japan, but the idea of Nowell and Piers getting together kind of creeps me out (I mean, Nowell is probably close to 13 or 14, and Piers is certainly over 40/50 years old). Of course, it would be interesting to see how it could play in the next game.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

It gets worse, Salanewt: If we ever see Ivan, we can expect him to look like he's 17. His daughter is 16 or so, with the result that you could mistake them for a couple if you saw them together.

Probably, next game will involve Felix and Sheba's descendants. You know, since Felix vanished and Sheba vanished shortly after. Also, Nowell will also probably be in the party. And considering our luck, she'll be a copy-pasta of her brother in terms of stats and Psynergy.

Anyone else lulzing at the fact that out of 24-32 playable characters (when we include GS4), three of them will probably be related to Mia? (There's Nowell and Rief, and then there's Amiti.)

So far I expect there'll be a GS5 and GS6 as well. GS3 is far too short as is. Just like GS1 and 2. The series was planned to be a trilogy, but since they split Game One into two, I expect Game Two is split into two as well. Which means they'll do the same with Game Three.

And then they'll realize that the series is making them too much money and they can't possibly stop, and we'll end up with another Final Fantasy.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

That is true. Of course, our assumptions are not quite as bad as the official relationships.

I am still chuckling about something that I said in a different topic, where Mia sent Rief to become a scholar.

Yeah, but it will be better than Final Fantasy (at least in my opinion).

Have a nice day.

Mion Sonozaki

I am quite surprised. Mia IS a hoe after all! And we thought she was a blank healbot!?  :Mia:

Also, I want Piers as a late-game party member. He'd totally be baddass! I mean, isn't it time we got a decent water adept? And without that unrealistic case scenario, what if Nowell was some baddass axe and staff wielding baddass? I mean, that may be even more unlikely, but wouldn't it be so cool to see a water adept who could have a cool water-version of the Ninja class? I mean, Piers only sucked in GS2 because he couldn't do anything. Or better yet: How about making Nowell more like Himi as a caster/melee hybrid? Pfft, sorry, I'm all over the place in this post with my fantasies for GS4  :heart:

Salanewt

I like those ideas for Nowell, it is just that it would look a bit odd for someone like that to carry around the heavy axes. I can see swords, maces, and bows, but axes... it still sounds like a cool idea.

I fail to see how Mia is a hoe. Would that make her kids into trowels or shovels? Besides, as far as we can tell, she has only had the two kids so far. Hey, I just thought of something weird. Mia + Piers...?

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Mia? A blank healbot? That's due to (presumably) bad translation and dully-written dialog in general. The only way to spot personalities in GS1 is based on how much contraction and slang the characters use. And in GS2, we're past almost every cutscene by the time Mia joins.

We have a decent water Adept. We have Amiti, most badass water Adept ever to hit GS. (When he's wearing a shirt, anyway.) Cutting a massive block of ice to pieces with a staff? Yeah, that's pretty badass. After all, Piers needed a sword or axe or mace for that sort of thing. Actually, I wonder what Diamond Berg looks like when Amiti is wielding a bow... /off-topic

I agree, we need a loli with an axe in GS.

@Sala: Mia + Piers doesn't work. Because, y'know, Nowell's in love with Piers. And I really doubt she'd fall in love with her father. Genetics and instinct tend to prevent that sort of thing.

Awec

Quote from: Salanewt on 09, December, 2010, 05:32:05 PM
But the Eclipse Tower became the Sol Tower, and most of the residents of Belinsk became Light Adepts (or at least, that is what I found out by talking to most of the people).

Have a nice day.
What I wonder is how the Eclipse tower only now becomes the Sol Tower, despite having been used before (with similar effects), and similarly shut down.
And going back to my original suggestion, maybe you start another Sol Tower and convert it to Luna (to balance the new 'elements', since surely the light 'element' must be getting way too powerful with just normal darkness opposing the Sol Tower's power.)

Also, does anything happen after the credits? I finished the game (with everything being all happy and the characters splitting up and walking into the sunset) and then it white-screened.

I'm also willing to bet that in GS4 they'll explain the different levels of the sea.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Aile~♥

Matthew, Karis, and Tyrell make it back to the cabin, and Karis and Tyrell start talking abit. Then they notice Matthew's not paying attention. Karis asks what's up, and Matthew slowly points to the ABSOLUTELY HUGE Psynergy Vortex behind them.

AudreySophie

I don't know really why.

I feel, that Alex could be actually playable, and then we will go with Matthew, Karis, Tyrel And Maybe Amiti. The rest of the adepts, I don,t really know who will it be.

Mia and Piers would be strange, but well, why not ? Then it this case, someone do not know who is her father and do not feel it. But the fact Mia and Piers nearly never speak with each others, ( Isaac group join late in gs 2. )