News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pocket Monster Green - Glitch Search

Started by Charon, 06, December, 2010, 07:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Surprised by the fact that the equivalent of M' in Green completely crashed my emulator upon sight... I've decided to do some research into the glitches of Pocket Monster Green.

The following attachment has all of the empty slots shown (except for Ketsubans, i.e. Missingno.s ) in the status screen, in a zip folder (there's +100 files so yeah XD). A few glitches look familiar - Glitchy Nidorino and Charizard M' seem to be having a fine time in Green... but a lot of the files seem to indicate there's a lot more to be known about the glitches in Green...

MaxiPower

Charon

It's the translated version of Green... but there's quite a few differences. Some parts were even reprogrammed because of a few minor glitches, and don't forget that when a glitch accesses data... it'll be accessing data from parts of the game that it's not supposed to. If that's Text data, which will be completely different, then the glitch will be very different as well, or if it was accessing those reprogrammed regions, or the updated Pokemon sprites... yeah, there's enough differences in the actual code to say that it's logical for other glitch Pokemon to exist.