News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Eternal Alchemy-2.0

Started by Crystal Sonata, 04, January, 2011, 12:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Hey guys. here is a mod i made with the editor. Ive been posting the patches on my forum so ill only post the latest patch here.

Changes: Added a new weapon called "Kanashimi". Set it as Isaac's default weapon. It has an unleash called "Shining Star" that immediately ends the battle. It has a 20% unleash. Also changed "Antidote" to "Plant of Life". It costs 2000, but buy it once and it never gets used up. it fully heals all of your party members.

If anybody wants a customized mod, just post here in the thread.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Crystal Sonata

Version 1.03 is now released. a patch from 1.02 is attached as well as a patch for any version of the rom. a changes log is also included.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Frog

Ummm... I'm not sure, but wouldn't fixing trents problem WITHOUT getting Mia be a bad idea for later events?
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

leaf

Unless saving tret somehow makes it impossible to clear mercury lighthouse and obtain mia, nah. You need frost to clear altin mines. Although... I forget. Do you obtain the frost jewel there? If so, you might actually not need mia at all to clear the game. lol
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Crystal Sonata

If you guys want i could also set a frost jewel to drop from fighting the forest monsters or something? I can do anything when it comes to editing the monsters, the items, and the psyenergy.

And mia actually has frost, but you get the frost jewel when you fight and defeat the first statue monster, as a drop.

Griever

Not being forced to get Mia ... is a bit weird >< I mean she is the healer of the party .......

And no double posting .... do edit your post instead ;P

Crystal Sonata

Well when version 1.04 comes out, you can make anybody the healer. New feature called "Star Cure" that comes with isaac's default weapon. The "Kanashimi" is equippable by anyone, and its psynergy doesnt cost any PP.

Version 1.04 will be released in about 30 minutes.

Griever

Nice ... you work fast ... really fast ><

And EDIT your post .... no need to double post ><

Crystal Sonata

Well it was like hours otherwise i would have......and i usually release them pretty quick since i dont have a set bedtime and im homeschooled....im usually up till 6:30 in the morning and sleep till about 2Pm when people are getting out of school and hoping for a new release....thanks to atrius i can edit the rom fairly quickly....Thanks for the editor atrius-kun!!!

Griever

I seeee, well it's nice to be able to sleep late ><

QuoteThanks for the editor atrius-kun!!!
It's weird seeing the "kun" at the end ><

Crystal Sonata

Sorry i had to ^^

Version 1.04 released....not much done on this one so ill probably release 1.05 pretty soon.

Crystal Sonata

Version 1.05 released. would have just edited but i couldnt post the attachments....

Atrius (He/Him)

*Combines several double posts* ...Seriously, cut that out.  It should only be done if it's been at least a day since your last post, and you're adding something fairly major to the topic like the release of a new version.  Saying "The next version will be out soon" does not count.  If you're releasing multiple versions back-to-back in a single day you should probably spend more time adding changes before releasing the next one anyway.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Crystal Sonata

Sorry about that. Won't happen again Atrius-Sama.....

Crystal Sonata

Version 1.06 is now released. There were so many things done i had to re-size the rom to fit them so the patch is a little bigger than usual. Only about 500 Kb though. After applying this patch your Rom will now be 8.5 MB. dont worry i did it on purpose.

Griever

How about stating what's new in this release?

Crystal Sonata

Honestly i would but one, It would take me hours just to type it all, and two, i want to keep the changes secret so they sneak up and surprise you. They are very sneaky and if you dont know the game you may not even notice them.

Ok it has been 3 days so i think a double post is ok. For anyone looking for the newest release it will from now on be in the downloads section. i will keep this thread open for bug reporting and such.

Charon

Momo Potato Chip, a double post is only allowed if you have an actual update, as Atrius said. No exceptions. Please stop, this is a final warning.

Crystal Sonata

Ok. i could swear that it was said that as long as it has been 24 hours it was ok....

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Atrius on 04, January, 2011, 09:19:44 PMIt should only be done if it's been at least a day since your last post, and you're adding something fairly major to the topic like the release of a new version.  Saying "The next version will be out soon" does not count.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]