News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

My random characters

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 27, January, 2011, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

There WILL be more, but Ragna's the only finished one.

Yes, he has no feet. I fail at feet.

Griever

Lol how is he gonna walk?

Very nice drawing ^_^ but he does not look 24 if you ask me ... a lot younger. 18-22 maybe?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I drew this to kill time.

Charon

She looks a tad big on the top, but other than that, its really good.

Lol, I hate it when people say I draw anime/manga cuz I don't... people like you are way better at that kind of stuff than me lol

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Ugh, I know she's a bit big on the top, I didn't want to have to draw her again >_>

Salanewt

They look nice Nero. I would soften the edges slightly, but they look really good otherwise.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 03, March, 2011, 09:15:19 PM
She looks a tad big on the top, but other than that, its really good.

Lol, I hate it when people say I draw anime/manga cuz I don't... people like you are way better at that kind of stuff than me lol
You don't even draw close.  It's got a distinct style to it - yours ain't it.  I'm surprised they say it is...

@Nero:  That tatoo like thing... is just... really really really off.  It's... really bad looking compared to everything else there, like it's been stamped onto the picture, and not actually drawn on her.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I know I've not done any stuff for a while, but I just finished this one a few mins ago, that I did.

And, yeah. I STILL can't draw feet. But that's how it is.

Feet are the bane of my existance >_>

Hoopa

...Isn't that made from an anime character generator? I swear Ive seen that exact style before...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Hoopa on 10, March, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
...Isn't that made from an anime character generator? I swear Ive seen that exact style before...
Must be a coincidence then. I HAVE played around with a few anime character generators, but, I don't think any of the characters I made with it are any good, that's how it is.

Hoopa

I call foul play.

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 11, March, 2012, 09:40:23 AM
Quote from: Hoopa on 10, March, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
Must be a coincidence then. I HAVE played around with a few anime character generators, but, I don't think any of the characters I made with it are any good, that's how it is.

See?
And your other "drawings" are made by Anonymous D's Anime Character Maker 2. Some small edits in paint aside, they are mostly the same.

Now, I understand that if you can't draw, these are great tools to use to get your character design/idea created... But stop taking credit for work that is not your own.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

* Role facepalms

Good eye, Hoopa.

leaf

Wait, seriously? You mean even the (shitty) stuff he put up before was off a character generator, too? Dammit nero what the hell man.

The sad thing is it wasn't too hard to believe what hoopa was saying even before he put up an identical copy of your last character from a generator. Since the art style was so different, it didn't seem like the same person.

Congrats nero. You f'd up.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

wow i'm glad i read the whole way down. the first two i was going to comment looked the same, were standing in the same spot the same way, and both the guy and girl looked the same just with different hair and clothes. I was going to ask if he made a basic outline and just drew different characters with it.

... ugg
YOU FAIL!!!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Charon

Gonna lock this before it becomes a fight, but Nero, lying about your abilities is rude and can really lower your reputation. Don't do it again.