News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

A Song By Me

Started by Awec, 11, March, 2011, 12:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awec

I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Salanewt

Interesting song you have there, but isn't there already a topic for Youtube videos?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Yes, but there is not a topic for everyone to post vids of songs they themselves made.  I figure if he gives this a proper title befitting of the creative works section, then he can keep the thread I figure.

Awec

I uh... was a little excitable when I made this topic.

Also, apologies that the video is poor quality. Tips on how to avoid the sound glitching up like that would be really helpful.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

MaxiPower

well done dude, :D hmm saving in a different format maybe?

Charon

This is the creative works gallery, he can post single works as a topic; as long as he doesn't make like 25 new songs a week it's a-okay with me.

It sounds pretty good but I highly recommend getting a better synth program, instead of midi. Garageband, Mixcraft ect. Some of those are pretty expensive though so you might want to do trial periods. With Mixcraft it lets you keep saving the Mixcraft files though so if you made a mixcraft file and your trial was over, you could give those files to someone who does have the program to compile it.

Griever

Really nice, although the youtube name can be better .... errr remove the "death" part >_<

Awec

The good thing about midi is that it's free.  :happy:

The songs I make in it are really just sketches though. Eventually I'll record them with real guitars.

And I like the song name. It fits in well with the rest of the album so far.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
What of it?

Awec

If anyone's interested, I made a zip file of all the stuff I've written that I'm happy with atm.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?txjf96zgfc4lyii
Obviously, since I haven't had the problems with youtube and video formats the quality is a lot better.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
What of it?