News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Good evening.

Started by Akimbo Assassin, 21, March, 2011, 07:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akimbo Assassin

Hello everyone, how are you this fine evening?  My name is Kevin.  I live in DC Washington, my age is of no concern to you along with anything else about me since that would divulge my identity to you strangers.  However, if we get to know each other a bit better, I might be persuaded to tell you more about myself and you towards me perhaps.

I have high hopes to help out with anything I can while here as well as expanding my knowledge on the field of game hacking while working alongside each of you.  I hope you will all come to accept me as you have each other.  Good day.

Charon

Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community! (geez, a lot of new members 8) )

Have fun, and remember to read the rules, by clicking my signature. :D

Griever

Welcome the to forums Kevin.

So have you hacked any games before? Well i don't think it matters much since you are planning on learning  :happy:

Oh Do try to have fun while you are here ^_^

Rolina

>>Lives in Washionton DC

Not sure if want...  Just... don't try to attack us with politics, 'k?

Salanewt

Welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! Please have fun, okay?

Role: Wait, what?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

DC is the capitol of my country.  As such, it's the center of all the political nonsense in the country.  I'm just saying to leave that stuff out of here is all.  This is the Golden Sun Hacking Community, not the Democrat Vs Republican debate forum, you know?

Hoopa

Hello, and like Role said, do try to not attack us with politics. I myself would not mind as I have no affiliation, but others would. That said, do enjoy your stay here.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Eh, the main reason I say it is because... well... you think I'm bad now?  If politics get brought into it... eh... Even my family gets onto me about it.  I just can't shut up.

Griever

If we leave politics out of discussion ... everyone is happy ^_^

Rolina

Exactly! Now, assuming everyone is in agreement here, welcome to the site.

Akimbo Assassin

Stereotyping.  Typical.  That seems to be the regular wherever I go.  My view on politics is stultiloquent and inconsequential.  So you have no fear of me bringing it up.  I have little experience which is why I stated my yearning to learn more.

That aside, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances.

Kain

Ah, how did I miss this.  Welcome to the forums.  Hope you enjoy your stay.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

Sorry, it's more of a personal thing with me.  I've had a DC person drag me down into that before.  It's why I don't go to AQS anymore.