News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

NewTheme

Started by Charon, 01, April, 2011, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I almost forgot.

I was very sorry, I'm an April Fool's theme, it was confirmed that up as soon as possible! But I do have a lot of things forgotten, that I would be stupid. I understand. But today I feel light headed bit, I know you.

I hope to be like this new theme. This is the best theme. Actually I was thinking that the more force it April Fool's site. Because I'm forced to use it for probably another year, they seem like a lot of people like this theme. This is a lovely pink and rose color theme like this, you agree?

Perhaps what I learned to take something bigger than something quick and fast. This theme is a little slow to take the lives of so that you can stare blankly into space as the neuropathy and someone reminds me sometimes. We probably still, in terms of wits than anyone, including me, because I can learn to respect what you're mighty blessed Slowpoke, to stay for the spread of goodwill is forced to this theme.

Tomorrow, at the latest I think there is a place that respects they who forced all the members have a Slowpoke in your avatar in order to remember those that we verify that they The. Whether intellectual disability, who feel we can put all the special hats that disadvantaged our special education. Tomorrow I will be forced from this avatar profile Atrius all works. It is great respect for what can not think straight without being distracted by one squirrel.

If you do not use this avatar is banned from the site!

Slowpoke ... Now, Forever!

NOTE:

Overlord Kain, His signature, in order to delay the fun, is prohibited. Actually, It will be modified to join the revolution for was just retarded.

Stupid people in my signature that everyone needs to put some way make you feel good. Are you an idiot to those "stupid people" because that means you can not call. What you have said you were their helmets, you have to say look great and taste like how on the head.

This is not just April Fools. It is about people with brain, be cool, fun to have given another opportunity to stupid people. Stupid people of these require someone to be friends!

Kain

You know, for a slowpoke themed place, it loads pretty quickly.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Charon

You stupid people from the channel that you must use a special device. It's horrible! It must be a site to load slowly due to stupid people. By it run faster foolish people feel sad! As long as you do not remove, you have be trouble, the device is said to make the page load slowly for stupid people. You have been warned!

Drick

im teling you....stuff like this in UNREAL, it doens't even HAPEN

Charon

Yes, it's true! You can watch me on your profile! I am very serious! And Kain is warned!

Do you see what I have done? I changed your profile! Now you have the Slowpoke! You can not stop her love of the power of stupid people who can not control!

Kain

But if you talk about those of whom we do not speak, have you not spoken of that about which we do not talk?

Charon

Cain you I'm very angry! You can not have it so arrogant! If you just keep messing around with me will be banned, I warn you!

Kain

Charon

You are horrible! You are now banned throughout the day! That is, messing with the administrator? And that they do not change my avatar or Slowpoke frustrating if you change it, you will also be banned!

Akimbo Assassin

Hm, he got what he had coming to him.  I for one support the slowpoke revolution...or if there are shellders involved...the slowpoke evolution.

Akimbo Assassin

Call it what you will but we're stuck with it.  You'd best learn to lie back and enjoy it.

Charon

Salanewt AND Drick... banned! JOIN THE SLOWPOKE REVOLUTION

Charon

Salanewt restored his avatar to Slowbro. He has been forgiven and his ban lifted!

Charon

...That's because I changed it! He has to say he's sorry!

Charon

You are not required to use the one on the front page... but it must be slowpoke!

Akimbo Assassin

Slowpoke - slowest thing around

+

Sonic - the fastest thing alive

= A slownic of decent speed?

Drick

Quote from: 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 on 01, April, 2011, 07:58:49 PM
You are not required to use the one on the front page... but it must be slowpoke!
Man that some dunkass horses I hadd a slowpok is was just wering SUNGLARS

Akimbo Assassin

Quote from: Drick on 01, April, 2011, 08:01:34 PM
Then I do not see the problem here.  Change your picture back to that of Slo-Cool.

Drick

Quote from: Akimbo Assassin on 01, April, 2011, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: Drick on 01, April, 2011, 08:01:34 PM
Then I do not see the problem here.  Change your picture back to that of Slo-Cool.
nah man i'm maksing an evun BETRE one this shits UNREAL

Drick

man ive got the best slopoke ever, this shits lasting FOREVER