News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Excuse the mess while I clean up the rubble.

Started by Atrius, 02, April, 2011, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Well...  As you can see, due to some recent, er... Events, the forum is kind of in shambles at the moment.  Anyway, I'll get straight to the point since I'm sure you're all wondering what exactly is going on.

- Charon has been perma-banned for locking me out of, then destroying the forums
- All of our theme data is gone
- There are probably a ton of minor things broken that I don't even know about yet

Please bear with me while I working on cleaning up the destruction.

Edit: There's been an important update to the situation.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Griever

Take all the time you need -.- at least we have the forum back ....

And i think we should say NICE WORK ... don't think any or us could have done anything -.-

Salanewt

Sounds good Atrius, take however much time you need to fix the website. If anyone here can do it, you can. Now that the website is under your control again, we can rest without worry.

Dark: Ditto!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

goldensunmaster97

this is really bad but since your the GOLDEN SUN HACKING MASTER youll be able to do it
jenna is my faverite charactor ever

MaxiPower

Well done Atrius...

but beware, She could come back under a new name, if she uses some IP blocker or something, so be careful.

Griever

Quotebut beware, She could come back under a new name, if she uses some IP blocker or something, so be careful.
True ............. hope she won't .. and just give up -.-

goldensunmaster97

she sounds like she really did something bad she made it ugly right

MaxiPower

Quote from: goldensunmaster97 on 02, April, 2011, 04:25:51 PM
she sounds like she really did something bad she made it ugly right

worse, she tried to destroy it completely by locking Atrius the creator and owner of the site out of his own site, She was alright I guess up to now, like everyone liked her and she did great work within the site but sorta flipped big time.

goldensunmaster97

wow thats really bad and she looks like she draws good too so thats just too bad for her

i wonder what set her off

Atrius (He/Him)

Probably me demoting her because she was actually banning people as part of an April Fools joke.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

goldensunmaster97

MaxiPower

Quote from: goldensunmaster97 on 02, April, 2011, 04:42:30 PM
wa banning people

thats crazy and mean

Banning people is when they dont follow the rules and thus cannont use the site until unbanned, she yesterday was making it a rule to have a certain type of picture as your profile picture or face a one day ban, Atrius found out and hit her with demotion for her to be not an admin anymore..

an admin is someone who has power to make rules, change the site... etc

She then took a huff.

Kain

I'm not sure who was all banned.  She PM'd me ahead of time and asked if it was alright to make it look like she was serious and I said go for it.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

I didn't even get the PMs until after the fact. :sad: What is important though is that the avatars seem to be back to normal. She also promised 5 coins to everyone involved though, but fake-banning would have been in better taste (like in the old Ban the User Above game).

Anyway, the past is the past. It would be best to learn from what happened, so the community can grow in the future.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

True.  Although I had access to multiple accounts at the time so banning one didn't really matter.  I didn't think she'd ban anyone else (I actually don't know if she did.  I wasn't paying much attention honestly.)

Hoopa

Er, is that something you should be stating Kain...?

Anyway, it was a good joke and all, but Charon did go a bit far... Although some others took it too seriously as well.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Kain

That I had multiple accounts?  I already revealed it and I had gotten permission before I even made them.

Drick

Yeah okay that was really weird I thought she was just fooling around until she screwed up the whole forum.

Apparently she went insane.

Rolina

I'm pretty good with skins.  If you can send me the code for the skins, I'm sure I can figure out where to change the settings to restore skins to at least be usable again.  I think Kain's sent me the data for the RPG skin, so I can use that to derive the rest of them to at least some form of what they used to be.

Images are something else, though, if the clans have anything they specifically want for their banner, let me know.  I can't make the images, though I can use any link you send me to figure it out.

Atrius (He/Him)

Well, all these offers for help are nice, but they really aren't necessary, heh.