News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Charon's Misc. Midi Songs (also: Mixed music)

Started by Charon, 02, April, 2011, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

So I'm going to post my Misc. midi songs here so people can listen to them.

This song is a remix of the Sky Tower theme from the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. What do you guys think?

Drick

Pretty good, did I just hear a bird? Nice touch.

But yeah nice job.

MaxiPower

sounds good..

yea it was a bird lol

Charon

And here are some of the songs I've been constructing for a platformer - Yoshi's Adventure. Its about a Japanese Waxwing who is a seamstress who has to save the world from aliens.

Awec

I'm liking the Yoshi's Adventure stuff so far.
Alien Invasion Theme reminds me of PMD.
Boss reminds me of Metroid and slightly PMD.
Icy Forest reminds me of Sonic and again, slightly PMD.

Actually, it all reminds me of PMD.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Charon

Here are two more, both for Yoshi's Adventure.

Sleipnir36

These midis are pretty good. Which kind of musik maker programm do you use for this job?

Awec

I find it ironic that the only one you've posted that I haven't liked is the actual PMD Remix.
I guess it just shows how much you can do with midi.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Charon

lol Midi is actually used a LOT with game music... most game music was midi from up to like... maybe 2004? 2005? And most DS music is still midi.

Anyways, these aren't MIDI's but they're mixed from original midis. And whoa crap I just realized I used the same bass riff for both. xP

Gothic Neclord Remix

Luca Blight Remix (I personally really like this one)

Marin (She/Her)

I like what you've got going here. Judging by what you have going, a collaboration between us would produce lovely results~

Charon

Damn, I haven't updated here in a good while...

[spoiler=Yellow City (Original)]
[/spoiler]

An original piece, a personal favourite.

[spoiler=DKL2 remixes]

[/spoiler]

I rediscovered my good ol' copy of DKL2, one of the oldest games I own (we got it back in Hiroshima, '97, daaaamn) and had a nostalgia trip. So I went into remix mode. YES AND IT STILL WORKS LIKE A BAWSS

[spoiler=Sample music, 2 videos]

[/spoiler]

Don't know if I posted the first one, the second is new for sure. All are short musical blips I mixed down. A lot of the second's are boss battles... :D

Charon

Some songs I wrote for another project...

Trinity Fascist is the only one here that's actually a battle theme... lol

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]