News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The journey of Renault (FE6-7 fanfic)

Started by Sleipnir36, 27, April, 2011, 07:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleipnir36

This is a fictional story about Renault, an mysterious Bishop from the game Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. I choose him, because he has a very interesting past with Nergal, Lucius father and some other important characters, which will be revealed at some other point in the story. Usually, I write my story's in German (and there pretty good, too), so please forgive me for grammatically rawness. Comments, suggestion and critics are welcome (except Roles ones). And now, let the show begin!

We write the year 980 and we are somewhere in the Valor island, an poorly populated and barely discovered place, where the thick mist gives the visitor a feeling of hopeless and loneliness. Although it's located south west of the temperate Lycian lands, the weather in Valor is always cold and rainy. Although the vegetation exist mostly as big boondocks and floodplain forest, there are still interesting places to visit. Valor is full of old and mysterious ruins, which are the destination for students of dark magic. These students study the whole day these ruins to discover their secrets in hope to become someday masterful Druids. And another person lives here in this lone area: Renault. He looks like a slightly gaunt man in his beginning 40's, is 1,77 m tall (which is pretty big for medieval settings) and has neck long, blue grayish hair with a little bit dark green blended. His eyes are shaped like plackets with small, brownish pupils and with his ever pitched eye brows and his Roman nose, Renault looks for the first sight of a visitor terrifying. His home is a abandoned ruin, where he has established the most necessary things like a bed, kitchen and a small garden with self grown vegetables. If Renault is thirsty, he goes to the self buried spring, where he can drink clear water. Most of his day, if he doesn't need to gardening his garden or something like that, he meditate in the calm nature to strengthen his spirit just like a monk.

More info's, story's and etc will come later.