News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Please Help Me... I Want To Make A Video.

Started by Salanewt, 24, June, 2009, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello. While changing certain things in the editor, I have discovered some odd effects (some look good, others are not as good). I would like to show some of the effects that I have in a video, but I am not sure how I can make one. Can I please have some assistance?

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

go to youtube and search for "How to upload videos from the VIsual Boy Advance" or something similiar

Salanewt

Thank you. I will try this.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Salanewt

Okay, this is not something that I want done right away, but I was just wondering...

How do I make a video that is not from Visual Boy Advance? I think I need a webcam, or something like that, but I tried that once and it did not work.

Anyway, I do not need this information right away, but I was just wondering, for futer references/future videos (or tutorials).

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

I use CamStudio Lite

its free and decent

Salanewt

Oh, thank you as well for your help.

Have a nice day.