News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Oh hey and stuff.

Started by Spook, 26, June, 2011, 04:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spook

Sooo, hi. I have been cordially invited to join this forum along with Perry and the gang by one Mr. Maxipower. You needn't worry about misconduct from me, this isn't my first walk in the park when it comes to forums. I frequent GSR and several other games forums.

The project I am affiliated with, and which is the reason for my being invited, is the Seal of Sages, a fan made game started by Maxipower, Perry, and Shadowfyst. I take care of most of the code. Good to see you all, I hope to fit right in.
SHAZAM

Kain

Hey there, and welcome to the GSHC.  My name's Kain and I hope you have a fun time here.  Remember to read the Rules and have a great time.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

dwkjohn

Hey ho and welcome aboard. rules rules rules. you probably have them memorized from all the other forums. although I might check just to make sure. and if you have any time when you are not working on your fan game, we would appreciate help with our own, Dimensional Crisis. and if you're working with maxi then, I must say, the map looks amazing, can't wait to see what y'all come up with. :D
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Hoopa

Name's Hoopa. Nice to meet you. Any chance your name is related to the Wardstone Chronicles?
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Spook

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

@Hoopa: Actually, the Mistborn Trilogy.
SHAZAM

Salanewt

Hello Spook, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! I trust that you will follow the rules, so you will probably have fun here.

Ah, Maxipower. He is a pretty good member' him recommending this place to you is probably a good sign then.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful alchemy that we know of as Golden Sun Hacking! We hope you enjoy the Community.

Code? As in assembly code?  I know some assembly as well.  Most of my time is spent hacking Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Spook

Quote from: Teawater on 26, June, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful alchemy that we know of as Golden Sun Hacking! We hope you enjoy the Community.

Code? As in assembly code?  I know some assembly as well.  Most of my time is spent hacking Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Mostly assembly, yes. I do a little other, but I'm still rather inexperienced after only a year and a half doing this sort of thing. Learn every day, you know?
SHAZAM

Griever

Welcome to the forum, have fun and BE active ^_^

ScottTheAdept

I'm not too late am I?

Welcome, Spook to the forum! Make sure to have fun here, be active, and what those above this post said!
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Aile~♥

OHAI! I do hope I'm not too late. Welcome to the forums and stuff.

Oh, and do obey the rules, or you will be Pow Hammer DX'd.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Perry Holia Kerrith

Pow Hammer... From Tales of Phantasia...

Yo Spook.

Aile~♥

Actually... kinda. The Power Hammer DX is... well... a giant Pow Hammer, but it's a weapon for Presea in Tales of Symphonia.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

MaxiPower

Quote from: dwkjohn on 26, June, 2011, 06:47:24 PM
Hey ho and welcome aboard. rules rules rules. you probably have them memorized from all the other forums. although I might check just to make sure. and if you have any time when you are not working on your fan game, we would appreciate help with our own, Dimensional Crisis. and if you're working with maxi then, I must say, the map looks amazing, can't wait to see what y'all come up with. :D

aye that's separate from what there doing :P

dwkjohn

oops. sorry. well your map still looks great and I can't wait to see what they come up with seperately.  :happy:
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.