News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello people, your chedderbob has arrived

Started by Randel Peltier, 29, July, 2011, 03:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randel Peltier

Hello people, its me again, your friendly neighborhood chedderbob. Here to say hi, and share my life with you. The good times and the bad times. I know if I have a history of being annoying, but I will not work on improving it. But your thoughts on the matter will be taken in consideration. So if you know me still say somthing. If you dont just ask. Im an open book. Unfortunatly.

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Randel Peltier

Yes my people, you savior has come. Rejoice in the perfectness of my hair. For I alone have "Perfect Hair Forever".

Kain

It's Kisam...I mean...Kimasabe!  Col. Chadders, not a shark!  Welcome!
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

I sugest you find a nice profile picture... one that everyone will rember... one within the rules...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 29, July, 2011, 03:25:43 AM
Yes my people, you savior has come. Rejoice in the perfectness of my hair. For I alone have "Perfect Hair Forever".
Savior? Don't tell me you need your hair sealed again...
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Randel Peltier

zman9000

leaf

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 29, July, 2011, 03:45:28 AM
You cant seal perfection.
Been there and done that, bro. Your memory must be foggin' up from the time.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Griever

A bit late but ...

Welcome to the forum !!!

Charon

This terrifies me slightly.

also read the rules in my signature blah blah blah

Tan

Oh lawdy Randy's here hide the booze.

I mean, uh, hey dood.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Greetings and Salutations! Now that Atriu has returned you can get even more support for the editor. I hope you enjoy your time here. You could start making your own hack, or if you don't like working by yourself, the community hack is just a click or two away. If whenever you get tired of hacking, you can also post about anything you want, if nothing fits anywhere else, it goes in the Open Discussion. We even have Forum Games that aren't very active anymore. You may also have interest in Clans, you can join one of them as long as you have the requirements. (Like the clan's leader permission of the clan you are joining.) But while keeping all that in mind, make sure you follow the rules.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Crystal Sonata

Sorry im late but Welcome. I am Frozenblade, You can simply call me by my name, Momo. It seems a lot of people already know you. Enjoy your time here as much as possible. Ask anyone if you need some help.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Knight of Purgatory

Welcome CheddarBob: Aka Randy, I'm not that old here, but I hope you enjoy here...
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

Hey, welcome CheddarBob! You will probably have fun here, provided you follow the rules and everything. It isn't too hard though, so have fun!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

QuoteHey, welcome CheddarBob! You will probably have fun here, provided you follow the rules and everything. It isn't too hard though, so have fun!

yeah, speek for your self sala, provided he follows the rules? if he even cares enough to read the rules...

lol

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quote from: zman9000 on 31, July, 2011, 10:44:27 PM
QuoteHey, welcome CheddarBob! You will probably have fun here, provided you follow the rules and everything. It isn't too hard though, so have fun!

yeah, speek for your self sala, provided he follows the rules? if he even cares enough to read the rules...

lol
It is hard to have fun when you are in pain. Wouldn't you think? If you don't read the safety rules, you could risk getting hurt, so do read the rules.

-"pain" and "hurt" are referencing the banhammer...

Edit: Similar to playing with fire.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

you don't know randy very well do you teawater...