News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

sup'

Started by pez777, 12, August, 2011, 12:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pez777

I saw the link from FES and I went on FES because the fire emblem forum The Emblem Brigade.

Anyway I just started playing golden sun today so I don't really have much to say about it, I'm more of a Fire Emblem gamer and hacker, but if I get more into GS maybe I'll learn to hack that too.

looking for new members/ Affiliates

Kain

Well hey there.  Welcome to GSHC, my name is Kain.  I love Fire Emblem.  I think we're going to get along just fine.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

Hello there, and welcome. Following the rules should result in you having fun. Fire Emblem, those are fun games for the most part.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Hello, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community, blahblahblah, read the rules, have fun, post lots, etc.

BTW, Ephraim from FE8 is awesome. As is Mia from FE9 and FE10.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 12, August, 2011, 09:20:30 AM
Fire Emblem, those are fun games for the most part.
Apart from your weapons breaking, and that thing with your charaters dying off.

pez777

thanks for the welcomes everyone~!

I'll probably post more after I play the first golden sun, then I'll consider learning how to hack it.

Kai Hong

Welcome! I've played all three gba FE games, as well as Shadow Dragon DS, but it's awkward because if one of my characters dies, I restart the chapter, no matter how far into it I've got. Anyway, have fun with Golden Sun!
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

pez777

yeah I usually restart chapters if a character dies too, unless I'm playing hard mode and it's a character I can live without... I really don't like redoing FE7 HHM or FE10 hard mode chapters over again.

Charon

I know the feeling... especially if its a character that's really good, or if you forgot that HOLY @#$% 3X DAMAGE FOR FLYING UNITS WUT

Anyways, welcome to GSHC. Make sure you read the rules in my signature and we'll be on good terms.

pez777

Oh hey It's prince Marph~! I hope... I think I know you from FEshrine.

Anyway I read the rules as soon as I came here~!