News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

the thread of boredom

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 15, September, 2011, 11:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

Just a thread to kill time.. and aparently brain cells.

Post any random thing. It could be pressing a bunch of buttons on you keyboard to see what happens. Post stupid pics/vids(if you want me to personally see them, make sure I can download them...augen sux and so does android 1.6).

Rules on this thread:
1. No trolling.
You shouldn't troll anyway. This rule is so that you can't accidently troll. Getting annoyed at what someone posted and backlashing counts as trolling here.

2.no double post/spam.
Self explanitory.

3.please don't disgust to extreme levels.
This is out of respect for sqweemish people. I don't want to read about how you had to hack open a blister and puss spewed all over the walls and it looked like you blister could breathe. THAT'S NASTY. You could go into detail, but only go into super detail if someone requests it.

Other than that, have fun being bored here. Or don't. I really don't care.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Kingzane on 15, September, 2011, 11:36:01 PM
Just a thread to kill time.. and aparently brain cells.

Post any random thing. It could be pressing a bunch of buttons on you keyboard to see what happens. Post stupid pics/vids(if you want me to personally see them, make sure I can download them...augen sux and so does android 1.6).

Rules on this thread:

2.no double post/spam.
Self explanitory

So... basically don't do what this thread is for, which is also against the forum rules by the way.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]