News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Yo people!! :)

Started by Kuroshiiutsu, 08, October, 2011, 12:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroshiiutsu

Hi, I'm Kuroshiiutsu. I'm new here and this is my first post in my first forum. I'm a big fan of GS and came to know this page from the GS abridged and the GS character chronicles. I've already tried using the editor and it rocks!! :happy: I have some experience with photoshop and other game editors like Pokemon-Advanced Maps and Warcraft- frozen throne editor. This is all you need to know about me. :VenusStar: 

Griever

Welcome to the forum !!! It's good that you found this place ^^
Since it's your first forum, you need to read the rules and make sure you follow them. They are not hard and can easily avoid trouble. To access them you need to click on Charon's signature or find them through search >_< else we can direct you there.

Hope that you are an active member not join and leave after a week lol.

Photoshop and editing experience will surely be of help here ^^ you might want to check what we have and also make sure you check our Community hack which is still under development but you might like it.

Frog

Howdy!
Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll fit in great. :happy:
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Misery

Welcome here, Kuro... Kuroshii... uh, anyway, welcome! :Sweat:

Kuroshiiutsu

Thanks for welcoming me people. I feel welcomed already.  @Griever, I will try to be as active as possible^^ :VenusDjinni: :VenusSet:

Charon

Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking community! Don't forget to read our rules in my signature (it's just one click away!). You'll be glad you did!

Also... have you ever tried Hammer or anything like that? :>

Salanewt

As the others have said, welcome! As long as you follow the rules, you should be able to have fun here.

Pokemon Advanced-Maps was fun, I remember creating an arctic level for Emerald when I first started hacking.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kai Hong

WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

ScottTheAdept

I like your style of saying hi! Yo, right back at ya, Kuroshiiutsu! I'm sure that you've seen we're a pretty friendly community around these parts.

Like the others said, read the rules, have fun, be active, etc. Enjoy yourself here.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

zman9000

You which havith a name a can not pronounce, Shall from this day forward be nonith as Kuro!

Enjoyith the fourm!

(OK i'm sorry that was really bad...)
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

zman9000

huh... that's a really good motto to live by. well then, welcome to the forum.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Aile~♥

You're kinda supposed to make your own intro topic, but whatevs. Enjoy the forums and stuff. Not that much is happening around here.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]