News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Happy (early) Halloween!

Started by Charon, 30, October, 2011, 08:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

Rolina

Quote from: Teawater on 31, October, 2011, 08:33:41 PM
That's Nacho chips with Salsa.
What are you talking about?  I don't see any chips and salsa.  You must be daydreaming...
* Role slowly tries to sneak away with the chips and salsa...

Rolina

...I'm the leader of Jupiter, the hostess of the party, the top posting member of the board, as well as one of the most respected members.  My clearance level passed 40 long ago, little boy.  The question is, do YOU have level 40 clearance?  What are you doing in a restricted area?  You do know we kill intruders, right?

Oh, don't worry, we're giving away free chips and salsa! Have as many as you want. Hey, you can even get to-go boxes!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Top posters tend to be senior members, and posts in the Forum Games doesn't count towards your post count.

That means I have more non-spam, meaningful posts than everyone.  In a forum, that's actually something that means something.  Now then, if you shoo away and get back to the party, I'll overlook your transgression.  You have to claim you took the chips if they ask, though.  Taking the fall for that will be your punishment for being in here.

Misery

Quote from: Jiten on 31, October, 2011, 09:07:08 PM
How do you know what gender I am if I've never set it as well...?
Would you have preferred "little girl"?

All these food pics just make me hungrier :'(

Charon

leaf

Charon won the topic with the bagel. The rest of ya'll fail.

And now that that's over with...

TONIGHT! WE DANCE LIKE DEVILS!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

....not while I'm eating this: (Literally, except this image was grabbed from the net.)

(Edit: Yeah, I know, it's not the best thing around... but atleast it's something.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

ScottTheAdept

Aw. I arrived late. And you've all got such good costumes... "Bought the Costume at Wal-Mart"? Maybe, but I didn't wear it. This? Oh, it's not a costume ... I've said too much.

So how was/is everybody's Halloween, huh? Good or better? I hope so, have a good time, all!

Now to plot on the sidelines... heh heh heh...
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Aile~♥

@leaf: Presea's Dream Traveller title is automatically NOT fail!

@Scott: [joking]You are hereby banned from the forum either until you get a halloween avi or until halloween ends![/joking]

@Jiten: Please avoid making one-word posts. Such posts are actually against the rules, in fact.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 31, October, 2011, 09:49:42 PM
[/COLOR]
With a bagel?  For a party?  You guys are weird.  That isn't a party food, not down here at least.  Those must be some uppity "high class" parties you go to if that counts as party food. *noms on chips*

Charon

Quote from: Role on 31, October, 2011, 10:55:55 PM
Quote from: leafgreen386 on 31, October, 2011, 09:49:42 PM
[/COLOR]
With a bagel?  For a party?  You guys are weird.  That isn't a party food, not down here at least.  Those must be some uppity "high class" parties you go to if that counts as party food. *noms on chips*
Lox + bagels always make a party a REAL party. Get that junk food out of the way.

And I'm talking NICE bagels here, fresh from a bakery. Not that bagged @#$%.

Rolina

Yup.  Uppity class nonsense.  Would you like some cheese and wine to go with that?

I'll stick with nachos, chips, pizza, and soda thankyouverymuch.  We commoners can actually appreciate the wonderful tastes of these foods.

Hoopa

...How about some egg rolls? I can make a batch or two of those I think. I'll even throw in the sauce!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Ah, egg rolls are pretty good.  Oh, I'll get some pigs in a blankets!

*before too long, Role returns... with several plates of this:*

Rolina

...It's a party.  Of course you're authorized to eat snacks.  Where the heck did you grow up if you need authorization to partake in a party you were invited to?

Charon

*sucks on some soda*

yeaaaaaaa....

Hoopa

...Underneath Asian parents? Anyway, here are those eggrolls I promised.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."