News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Shortcut keys?

Started by nintendork15, 07, November, 2011, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendork15

What did you use as the L or R button shortkeys
I used
GS: Reveal (L) MindRead(R)
GSTLA: Teleport(L) Move (R)
GSDD: the sub for reveal (don't know the name)(L) and move (R)

What did you use?
The warriors of Vale!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

In all three games, I have Move set to L, and whatever is the most useful in whatever dungeon I'm on, set to R.

Knight of Purgatory

Shortcuts? Well, i didn't like setting any for some reason
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Kai Hong

I'm similar to MegaDarkNero, just the other way around.
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Kuroshiiutsu

Same here, I always set my move as (L) and usually the most useful one for a dungeon as (R) otherwise (R) would be mind read or spirit sense. I love to mind read others XP

Rolina

L is move.
R is based on area - whatever the most common psy I'll need is (so Whirlwind for Air's Rock, for example, and Mind Read in towns).

Durza

R is Move. L is Mind Read, Whirlwind, Douse, Sand, Blast or Frost in the first two games. In DD it was Grip.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Awec

I don't remember using the shortcuts in DD. Probably cause all the animations were like 3x as slow as before and so I didn't see any point.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Frog

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 07, November, 2011, 04:39:57 PM
In all three games, I have Move set to L, and whatever is the most useful in whatever dungeon I'm on, set to R.
Exactly this. (more specifically, not to mention counter-productively Isaac/felix/mathews move, despite him needing psynergy more in my playing.)
Although I often forget about the R shortcut and do it manually...
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Rolina

I typically used Garet to Move, since his turn often didn't even come around.  Other adepts had plenty of field psys to use... all he had was Move, really.

besttp

R - Move
L - Based on the dungeon. (I set douse when in Suhalla Desert, set reveal when in Lamakan desert. etc.)