News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Introduce Myself

Started by besttp, 09, December, 2011, 07:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besttp

Hello!
I'm from Indonesia. I too am a golden sun fan. I also edit it with my own style, tough I'm just a newbie.
Well, I join this forum so that I could learn more about golden sun hacking.

Thanks!  :Isaac:  :VenusDjinni:  :VenusStar:

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the GSHC! Following the rules should ensure that you have fun, but it shouldn't be hard to have fun in this crows!

So yeah, have fun! If you need some help, you should be able to ask at any time.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

Welcome to GSHC.  Make sure you read the rules and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kai Hong

WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

V What they will say.

Also, goddammit, Kai, you took my line.

Kai Hong

WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Durza

Welcome. Don't drink the water.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

besttp

pardon? Drink the water? I'm fasting today haha :happy:

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Greetings and Salutations! Teawater welcomes you to Golden Sun Hacking Community. The #1 place for your Golden Sun hacking needs. Enjoy your stay!

:Mia: There's nothing wrong with water? Is there?

:Teawater: I sure hope not, I am Teawater, afterall.

:Mia: Oh well, here's a Water Of Life, just in case.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Durza

Sorry, wrong forum. Yeah, the water here's fine.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

zman9000

welcome! enjoy the forum! follow the rules! and don't call me anything other then zman!

do this and you'll have a good time here,
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kide

Welcome. Try to have fun here, I guess.

Indonesia, you say? My cousin's girlfriend is from Indonesia. The thing is, he's from Brazil, they live in Hungary and communicate in English. Now you tell me, HOW CRAZY IS THAT?

Rolina

Quote from: besttp on 09, December, 2011, 07:58:30 AM
Hello!
I'm from Indonesia. I too am a golden sun fan. I also edit it with my own style, tough I'm just a newbie.
Well, I join this forum so that I could learn more about golden sun hacking.

Thanks!  :Isaac:  :VenusDjinni:  :VenusStar:

Matt avi, loads of emotes, posted in a bunch of out-of-date/dead topics... Yup, they're gonna be a Venusian.  At least I can read this one's posts...

Fanatic racism aside, welcome to the site.  Try to make sure to check that a thread is still relevant before you post in it - a good way to tell is to check the date of the last post.  If it's more than three months ago, it may not be safe to post in.

zman9000

QuoteMatt avi, loads of emotes, posted in a bunch of out-of-date/dead topics... Yup, they're gonna be a Venusian.  At least I can read this one's posts...

what was that role?

QuoteMatt avi, loads of emotes, posted in a bunch of out-of-date/dead topics... Yup, they're gonna be a Venusian.  At least I can read this one's posts...

you know... every one new to the forum uses a few emotes when they first join, maby because they think they are cool, or don't know the rules yet. and just on there first actions... you have to go bring up something totally unrelated to this new person.

Way to make a good first impression Role... GOOD JOB!

Edit: also you're opinion about Venus should stay to you're self because all its good for is giving people who chose a certain clan a bad rep in you're eyes just for choosing something you don't like for some stupid reason from the past.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

I'm the leader of Jupiter, giving our enemies in Venus a hard time is part of the job description. :3

zman9000

It also throws a thorn in the road called productivity.
Being rude some times can be funny.
But a 24/7 job of it just makes you look like an @#$ hole to new members...

Just making an observation from how I viewed... people on here... before I joined...

Rolina

What is this "Productivity" bullshit?  You guys hardly do anything anyways.  There's a few people on the forum who contribute, and a ton who complain about me because mine are story-related.  Kide's out there working hard on classes.  Johns working on maps.  Misery's working on art.  I'm coming up with ideas for standardization and story.

And what have you done, z?  Besides mouth off?

Kain

Damn it people!  Don't make me have to lock another intro topic because of fighting/going off topic/spam, because this will go on your record.  Now quit arguing.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

besttp

Excuse me, I'm new... Er... How to post a picture on your post?
Thanks

Misery

Click the "insert image" button when posting, and you'll get two tags, "img" and "/img" in brackets (you can also type them yourself).
Then copy the address (url) of the picture and paste it between the tags.
It has to be an image that is already on the web, or one that you uploaded yourself to an image hosting service (like photobucket, for example).

Don't post BMP files. PNG is good for most of what you would likely want to post, maybe JPEG for larger images.

Oh, and I haven't welcomed you yet.
Well, hello.