News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Enemies couldn't flashing

Started by besttp, 09, December, 2011, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besttp

I have a problem. I have edited Aeshma (A thing that looks like Druj) and make him able to be encountered in the Islet Cave. But when I kill the Aeshma with It's djinn weakness (Mars for this one), The Aeshma died without flashing.

Is it possible to make those enemies flashing?

Thanks!

Durza

I should probably point out you're in the wrong section. The problem could be that it simply wasn't programmed for some reason. It could have been dropped too early (most likely not true, but I tried). Did you get a '!!!' after the damage when you hit it?
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

besttp

Durza

Try all the elements. If you get a '!!!' after the damage figure, that's the element that'll make it flash.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

besttp

so, the elemental resistances that shown by the editor was wrong? or what?

Durza

I have no idea, to be honest. It seems unlikely the editor would be wrong, but if it's not showing up as super effective, you won't get a flashy death.

Misery

The problem is most likely that your character's power in the element you attack with isn't high enough. Some enemies with higher resistance even in their weakness element don't flash if it isn't.

Looking it up in the editor... Aeshma has a mars weakness with a resistance of 72. Try having a character with mars power 200 kill it with a mars djinn.

besttp

Quote from: Misery on 10, December, 2011, 03:09:14 PM
Looking it up in the editor... Aeshma has a mars weakness with a resistance of 72. Try having a character with mars power 200 kill it with a mars djinn.

200 mars power? Does it mean i have to equip some support equipments?

Misery

You could hack it to 200 by entering a cheat code, or change an item in the editor so it gives +200 power in mars.
But using a character with 9 mars djinn should be enough to make it flash, I'm just saying 200 to be sure.

besttp

Oh well, Thanks a lot! Let me try it

besttp

Wew! He was flashing! Thanks for your information.