News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Spirit of the Dawn has been consumed by the Flames...

Started by Clara Vita, 19, December, 2011, 05:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Atrius (He/Him)

Rather than delete your account I can change the name for you.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

I find it amusing that they're going this far to try and reapply as a different name... when we have a thread and admins for that...

Well, I hope you wind up staying in the end, Flamey.

Kain

*Kain sweatdrops*

Um...okay.  I think I'm glad to hear that?  But as Atrius said, you can just request a name change.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kide

I know this is none of my business but...

Does this mean you (or Claros Flamestrike) won't be continuing your hack project over here? I hope not.

Because, you know, your hack was probably the only reason I shared this information, although it could be useful to other people as well.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Have you always been this overdramatic? Making a whole new thread just to ask for a name change? Why so over the top, Flamey? Well, if that's how it is, so be it, who am I to judge the actions of other people?

Kai Hong

WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao