News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

New here...

Started by Adrianna1442, 28, January, 2012, 04:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kioll

I'm not professional AND a nutjob at the same time!  That would be blasphemy!  I'm a nutjob more often then not, but when I deal with people in certain contexts, I do so professionally.  Therefore, I would deal with people I don't like in the same professional manner as I would deal with any customer/gamer/subordinate/annoying person.
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Aile~♥

Geez. I get a -1 for THAT?

:'(

I should stop being so hyper. I'm behaving like a twelve-year-old kid.

You know what, I'm leaving this topic before I do something even stupider.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

For trying to take over an intro thread?  Yeah.  Dood, rules exist for a reason.  Atrius has already yelled at us for this before.  I'm surprised Kain hasn't locked this yet.

leaf

Nine times out of ten, intro threads get hijacked. They just aren't usually so blatant about it.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Misery

Quote from: Kioll on 15, February, 2012, 09:51:56 PM
If not, well, the "this topic is now about your opinion or Role" thing...  Is childish.  At best.  And while I would normally join in on the ranting one way or the other, I refuse to let a topic like this diminish my professionalism.  You may then ask yourself why I'm posting here...  And here's the answer.  Professionalism aside, I think Role's attitude needs fixing.
It was just my reaction to zeddy randomly starting to talk about her, I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.
also don't continue discussing the subject if you think it's childish

Kain obviously isn't around, and this topic has long since lived out its purpose and should've been abandoned. Shame on all of us for posting in it.

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Kain

SHAME ON YOU ALL.  You all know better, remember the LAST time this happened?  A warning for ALL of you, an official one.  I don't want to hear anymore arguing, I don't want to hear any grumbling.  I don't care your reasons either.  This should have stopped on the first page.  Hell, this shouldn't have even happened, thus why everyone is getting it.

Warnings go to Zman, Misery, Kide, leaf, Jamie, Role and Kioll.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!