News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

HoNk!

Started by Charon, 03, April, 2012, 12:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wHaT iS yOuR oPiNiOn Of ThE rEvOlUtIoN?

GlOrIoUs
0 (0%)
fAnTaStIc
0 (0%)
I wAnT tHiS tHeMe FoReVeR!
0 (0%)
bEsT tHiNg EvEr.
0 (0%)
HoNkOhOnKoHoNkOhOnKoHoNkOhOnK
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Charon

YoU kNoW wHaT, i KiNdA lIkE tHe FoRuM tHiS wAy. I tHiNk I'lL kEeP iT tHiS wAy, AnD dElEtE aLl ThE oLd ThEmEs, SiNcE i KnOw EvErOnE aGrEeS wItH mE.

cErTaInLy No OtHeR tHeMe EvEn CoMeS cLoSe. I kNeW aLl We NeEdEd WaS a GrEy ThEmE, hOnK! sOrRy AbOuT tHe ApRiL fOoL's JoKe, GuYs, BuT i'Ll PrOmIsE i'Ll KeEp ThIs OnE uP fOr A wHiLe.

Crystal Sonata

Alright, I don't EVEN care anymore, Take this theme down for crying out loud! This has gone way too far. I found myself considering leaving a while ago >.<. For once, I flat out and totally agree with Role. This has to end.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

@#$% OfF, yOu ObViOuSlY dOn'T uNdEsTaNd ThIs Is ThE bEsT tHiNg To HaPpEn To ThE cOmMuNiTy.

leaf

*severusSnivy prepares Excalibur.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

gAmZeE iS iMmUnE tO tHe PoWeR oF tHe FaLsE sWoRd Of ExCaLiBuR!

Crystal Sonata

Gamzee....? That joke of a Yaoi character?
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

leaf

Very well, Miss Capricious. I now recognize you as an obstacle to me.

I was going to let you off easy, but it appears that will no longer be possible.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

I aM iMmUnE tO tHe PoWeRs Of ThE kRaDeN-bEaTrIcE, hOw Do YoU hOnEsTlY bElIeVe A mErE mOrTaL sUcH aS yOuRsElF wOuLd FaRe AgAiNsT mE?!

Quote from: mercuriousSamurai on 03, April, 2012, 01:10:49 AM
Gamzee....? That joke of a Yaoi character?

uTtEr BlAsPhEmY. dO nOt BeLiEvE wHaT tHe FoOlIsH fAnTaRdS hAvE tOlD yOu, ThEy ArE fUlL oF @#$%. gAmZeE hAs ShOwN mE tHe TrUe WaYs Of HoNk AnD i NoW fEeL tHe PuRe PoWeR tO sPrEaD hIs GrEaT bEnEvOlEnCe UpOn ThE fOrUm ItSeLf!

Rolina

Quote from: severusSnivy on 03, April, 2012, 01:11:30 AM
Very well, Miss Capricious. I now recognize you as an obstacle to me.

I was going to let you off easy, but it appears that will no longer be possible.
Apparently we once again agree on something.

You know what this means.  It's time to argue.

Crystal Sonata

@Role, ahh hell yea. Time for one of Role's legendary arguments....May I join?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

HoW CaN We HaVe LoVe WiThOuT VaRieTy?! ThIs GrEy TheMe LiMiTs YoUr ChoIcEs! LoVe Is AbOut ChOiCeS... CerTainly You CaN'T Be SeriOuS.  MaYbE I dOn'T UnDeRsTaNd LovE enOuGh.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

leaf

ROLE, ACCEPT THE TENTACLES OF KRADEN-BEATRICE, THE ALL-LOVING ENTITY THAT RULES OVER OUR FAIR LAND. TOGETHER WE WILL FIGHT THE MONSTER OF MISS CAPRICIOUS, AND THEN WAGE OUR FINAL BATTLE AT MT. OLYMPUS.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Rolina

Are these Combat Tentacles, or Naughty Tentacles?  It's important to know beforehand.

leaf

The tentacles are gentle and all-loving. Thou shalt be unharmed.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Kain

dOeS iT mAtTeR? i'Ve SeEn EnOuGh HeNtAi To KnOw WhErE tHiS iS gOiNg.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Charon

ThE tEnTaClEs OnLy SeRvE tHe PuRpOsE tO dRaW iN iTs PrEy, To Be DrAwN iNtO tHeM iS tO sUbMiT tO iTs SaTaNiC pOwEr.

leaf

Miss Capricious, thou shalt not speak such blasphemy of Kraden-Beatrice's divine beasts, the most tame and caring of all creatures.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Rolina

Quote from: severusSnivy on 03, April, 2012, 01:22:51 AM
The tentacles are gentle and all-loving. Thou shalt be unharmed.
The tentacles are the kind and gentle variety?  There's no fun in that.  If you need me, I'll be in bed.  Dreaming of what could have been if they were properly naughty.

leaf

FOOL! Willst thou turn thy back on Kraden-Beatrice when a such a great evil threatens our very lives!?
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Rolina

Not necessarily.  Just be unsatisfied by them.  It's a shame, really.  What's a loving relationship without the excitement?  I don't just wanna have to wage war with Miss Pric all day - Witches need loving too...