News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Good afternoon/night/morning whereever you live

Started by Jiten, 07, April, 2012, 08:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiten

Quote from: Role on 08, April, 2012, 08:07:22 PM
What's going on in here? =_=

Anywho, welcome to the forums, sorry to hear about Jiten, and don't let a certain admin get to you with their shenanigans.  It's apparently their stick.

Well, I'm you know well enough of what's going on here.

I'm sure his death was gunshot related. 

I think the Co-administrator is leaving and not coming back.  Suprisingly Jiten told me of you as well with more detail.  I'm guessing he obsereved you from afar the most as he said this:  "She's quite an individual."  It's in light-hearted feelings knowing Jiten.

Alas, the loss of one of your family members was unfortunate as well and you shouldn't have to go through that.  I'm sure I'll find out one of these days.  This was quite a Nuclear Storm I missed when I read some of the news and posts here about "charon" and her departure.  Jiten taught me many things about this place.  Did he truly screw up that badly on this site ?  It seemed overboard when I got the Kit.

zman9000

QuoteDid he truly screw up that badly on this site?
meh... i thought he just left... like most new people now a days.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Randel Peltier

Hello new member, My name is Randel Delafonte Osiris Belmonte Jackson Peltier. If you have any question, ask someone else. But if your really desperate I could lie to you. Dont forget to have fun. An remember theres no "I" in team, shake it twice after you use the bathroom, knowledge is power, knowing is half the battle, sometimes its best to get rashes checked early by a doctor, never use the same needle twice. Dont were white after labor day. An the most important. Never ever beleive anything anyone has to say about me. Its almost always a lie. Have fun. Hope to see you around.

Jiten

Quote from: zman9000 on 08, April, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
QuoteDid he truly screw up that badly on this site?
meh... i thought he just left... like most new people now a days.

To be very blunt,  he told at one point him and his Ideas felt unwelcomed.

@randy -  ah,  another person Jiten covered.  Thank you very much for the introduction

Let's see I might as well go over the list of all Joten told me about

Role
Leaf/leafgreen386
Salanewt -  (the strange thing about the details is that he pictured you with a monocle,  I wonder why...)
Kioll
Overlord Kain
Atrius
Charon
Frozen blade/Momo
Knight of Purgatory
Shinigami
Perfect Hair Forever/Tan
Jamietheflameuser
Tetsuya - the claim is that the name is shortened and that'll run into the full name
--
I'm guessing these people were the regulars within the website at its time when this was sent to me.  Or just people he came in contact with. 

Randel Peltier

How could you just lie like that, Jiten didnt know me nor I him. An if he were to say anything it would have been "Randy? Oh Raaaaaaandy, oh hes awesome cool, an not a jerk." Wouldve happend I tell yah.

Jiten

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 09, April, 2012, 12:17:46 AM
How could you just lie like that, Jiten didnt know me nor I him. An if he were to say anything it would have been "Randy? Oh Raaaaaaandy, oh hes awesome cool, an not a jerk." Wouldve happend I tell yah.

You may have chatted with him somewhere else not on this site.  He has spoken to you,  you just may not remember as it was on Skype at the time.  So it was very long ago I guess.  Some memories go and some stay.  Jiten told me about the thread that turned into hair competition long ago,  but I'm not sure if it's still around.

leaf

That was the best thread. Should find it again and sticky it imo.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Jiten

Well,  I was given details today ladies & gentlemen.

Death:  Suicide

I'm not surprised,  he had many things he dealt with on a day to say basis.  You do it as long as Jiten did and well, your results may be this.  

Sayonara Jiten

1993 - 2012
---

Too bad very few will know his death.

@Leaf -  Jiten was an old friend of mine that I knew since he was about 4. (so it's 14 years I've known the late Jiten.)

He gave me this starter kit because he wanted me to save the time of registering.  Which I do thank him for.  was he hated on this site for unknown reasons ?

He told me about this site about a few days after he joined it.  Needless to say I was remotely interested but I didn't have the time register at the given time he registered. Well I have time as of now but I have the starter kit he gave me.  For me it was timing. I guess I was off when I read the News and saw what had happened here.

leaf

I see.

Jiten got off to a rough start on this site. He became more accepted over time, and even joined our skype chat, but some time after that, he vanished, and we haven't heard from him since. I now see the circumstances of his departure.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Jiten

Quote from: severusSnivy on 09, April, 2012, 05:35:02 PM
I see.

Jiten got off to a rough start on this site. He became more accepted over time, and even joined our skype chat, but some time after that, he vanished, and we haven't heard from him since. I now see the circumstances of his departure.

he really had problems he dealt with everyday.  I'm sure he linked you to those videos he linked me to for a Mod or game called "Robot Storm" his life was like a match in that game for at least 80% of the time.  He was a durable fighter, but can only hold out so long in the arenas.
---

At least he no longer suffers.  That's the good thing about passing on, you don't suffer anymore.  (well for the most part for some people.)

On a side note: "I hope your respect doesn't change, heh heh."

Misery

He's dead? wow...
He was always going on about how living wasn't really worth it and how he thought he was hated by everybody... I was worried he might commit suicide, but to think he actually went and did it... reading this, I guess he actually had it pretty rough. Which also makes perfect sense, all things considered.

My impression of Jiten was that he was completely oblivious to the views and thoughts of others, believing only in the truth that he himself percieved. Maybe if he could see things from a different perspective he would still be around, but what do I know? Anyway, he was truly a fascinating person in every sense.

But enough about that. Welcome to the forums Ixion, hope you enjoy your time here, and thank you very much for telling us about this.

Jiten

I thank you for the welcoming you've given me.

Oblivious ?  No Jiten was the kind of person who was excessively sharp but kept it hidden away in the midst of all of what he was.  I can't tell if that did him in or not.  Sometimes he was too sharp for his own good.  Infact,  Jiten tried to the upmost skill about 98% of the time to get to the core of things and many times they backfired on him.  Hard.  Rough ?  Well, lets just say he was not liked very well.  Infact someone wished that they had a gun to kill Jiten with.  He suffered from so many problems that could go on and on.  Some minor, others bad, others that were just at a point you'd think one would go insane.  Jiten was resistant,  but even he was consumed by the problems of life.  Some lasted for years.  As long as 10,  I knew him for 14.  I wondered if it was longer than 10. Maybe as far as 4 years of age,  but I'll never know.  He truly was stealthy, miserable, depressed, and many other things.  The suffering he endured was not an easy route for him.
---

But thank you,  I'm sure Jiten wouldn't have saw these coming from you.  He wrote many names on the list.  I do see some of them on here but not all.  Maybe it'll take time.  I thank all for the welcoming and I do hope to enjoy my stay here.

Misery

Sharp, I don't doubt that. He seemed pretty unusual, a trait of people who think differently. However, he was very quick to take offense from people who didn't really mean him any harm. Perhaps he interpreted them in a way shaped by the people around him. I guess this could be taken as a lession for everyone, you never know what kind person is behind the text you're reading.

To me he will remain a mystery, yet another one of the worlds elusive wonders I never got to experience. Thinking of it in that way, I guess I'm a pretty horrible person. Kind of wish I had known him, but knowing myself I couldn't have done anything to help him anyway. Man...

Jiten

I might as well clear up the shadow of Jiten.  He had two things he was diagnosed with.  One was a mild form of Autism, and A.D.D. That may explain some of his roots.  To be honest, he was treated poorly around his peers and went through a good number of abusive times.
---

At times he was extremely enigmatic and difficult to keep track of.  He also told me of an incident that happened here on the forums long ago.  He got relatively violent response from a member here on the site talking about his 2...I guess we can call them his inefficiencies. It had to have been the worst response he ever received via the internet.  He had to take a break from the internet for a day or two from that.

---

Jiten became battle-hardened throughout the years.  By the this point in time, he was a hollow shadow of his shadow.  That's how bad it was for him.  It wasn't so much that they were excessive, but because of the way adapted to handling them which was burrowing them deep into his mind as anyone he told his problems apparently would snap at him after telling them so many of them.  So to explain why he would seem so easily offended about something, it just goes back to his younger years.  To put it bluntly, it was poor.  Even having a silver spoon growing help didn't help him too much.  I'm rambling at this point so I'll leave it here. 

---

I do appreciate the welcomes all that gave me one or two.

Rolina

In that case, it may have also been a side effect of any medicine he was taking.  I've got both Asperger's and ADHD, and when I ever slacked on my meds, I tended to go through spats of depression. 

Jiten

Funny thing about his medication is that never affected his emotions. Infact, sometimes it did or didn't do anything at all.  He never slacked infact he doubled his dose accidently once.  It didn't kill him.  The guy suffered many things that affected his state of mind so badly that the medication did not in anyway help him out.

---
Whoever sent him that PM must've did a number on my fallen friend.  As it must've been a 1st time thing for him.  Well, he was a fighter.  That's all I can afford to say.