News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Good afternoon/night/morning whereever you live

Started by Jiten, 07, April, 2012, 08:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiten

Hello my name is Ixion.  There's very little to say about me except I was a good friend of the Late Jiten.   Yes he's dead.  You may laugh if you feel it's funny.  It's long story but I'll cut it short.  He told me of this site and said he'd was going somewhere private.  I haven't heard from him in 6 months.  He runs on a golden rule:  "If I'm not around for 6 months, I'm dead."  I figured that'd be the last time I'd hear from him considering he gave me small starter kit on this site and excessive details about the regulars of this website short before his disappearance.  He did this about a week after he shut his account down and it appears he's dead ladies and gentlemen.  I understand he wasn't too well liked on this site.  So there's no need for excessive introductions people.

I can also say he was a pretty good person if you knew him well enough.
---

Enough about that well, I decided to check this website out from the notepad he sent me of everything to see if it was ok.  All I came across so far was a outrageous "@#$% storm."  Honestly it seems like you guys lost an invaluable member to a Nuclear Storm, however some people took jokes harder than others.  Well, I'm here to tag along and assume the Role (heh) of the late Jiten and try to stray away from whatever mistakes he may have made.  So in other words...meh ?

---
Well enough about that,  the names is how it's spoken and overall, I'd like to see what this site and its people are made of (in a good way.)

So I've Learned of the few

Atrius - Administrator

Overlord Kain - Global Moderator

Zman9000 - Regular member

and the rest of the regulars except for someone he didn't give much detail about which was "Frozenblade/Momo" well it's not much to fret about.  So greetings to you all.

P.S. If there has been name changes, you can let me know as I've only get the details of late 2011 here on this site.

Crystal Sonata

T.T....He didn't say much about....me?? Wow....And here I liked that midget....
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Good evening to you, my fellow friend. We might as well be friends since you joined one of the best Golden Sun forums, right?

I was known as charleysdrpepper from when I first joined. Since then I have made only one name change. (Yes, to Teawater.)  Maybe he did speak of me? (I wonder if it was good or bad.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Jiten

Quote from: FrozenBlade on 07, April, 2012, 08:38:01 PM
T.T....He didn't say much about....me?? Wow....And here I liked that midget....

Jiten felt he was hated and only tolerated on this site based upon his actions on this site,  also he never spoke of you much because he didn't know you as nothing more but a friend of Role.  I'd write in blue as tribute to him.  He told me about that however, so I'll leave that alone.

I thank you Teawater,  I've heard interesting things about the people here.  Well some people at least.

He told me to be on the lookout for someone by the name of zman.  I asked why he said: "he's quite unique for his stature"  So I wish all who contributed a post to this topic a simple thank you.

Crystal Sonata

Friend of Role.....? And here me and Role were at each other's throats until just recently......
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Jiten

Jiten aimed for precision and accuracy for what he stated.  He warned me that he was highly confused about you 2.  He thought you 2 were lovers, friends, or something else.  He had no idea so he warned me that it may be very skewered.  Keep in mind I was told 2011 details on this site from him being on here for only 4 months or so. 

Crystal Sonata

Lovers.....? O////O......What is this....I don't even....?

Salanewt

QuoteHe thought you 2 were lovers

Hey, glad to know that we aren't the only ones to think that! Great minds think alike I guess, huh?

Anyway, welcome to the GSHC Ixion. It is a shame to hear about Jiten's departure... If I may ask, how were you two acquainted again?

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

O gawd... this... is...

QuoteSo I've Learned of the few

Atrius - Administrator

Overlord Kain - Global Moderator

Zman9000 - Regular member
I'm a little worried... I tend to pick on the new guy... ugg
fact that I'm lumped in with kain and atrius leaves me confused.

QuoteI haven't heard from him in 6 months.
So this brings up a few questions. first do you know him irl? second, if you don't, its possible he's busy with a job or something else. And if you do know him irl, where or what does he do that would keep him away for 6 month's. i think that covers all possible things.

QuoteAll I came across so far was a outrageous "@#$% storm.
ah... some one new with a good idea of what goes on here... FINALLY.

Quotehe didn't give much detail about which was "Frozenblade/Momo" well it's not much to fret about.
he knew about as much as we all...
QuoteHe thought you 2 were lovers, friends, or something else.
OK actually i take that back...

Quotelookout for someone by the name of zman.  I asked why he said: "he's quite unique for his stature"
Knew it! called it! lessen from this is: pick on the new guy, the next one will find out.

Well anyway, welcome!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Crystal Sonata

Salaneeeeeeewwwwwt!!!!! Eventually, I shall kill you all. Bisexual or not, I was originally a girl. As far as I know, me and Role are NOT lovers.

Salanewt

Wait, did I say something unsavoury? I thought that this sort of relationship between you two was obvious. I mean, you two have several things in common, have arguments that mostly look like lovers' tiffs, and you likely live within a few hours' drive of each other as well... :happy:

Lol, all kidding aside, I'm sure that you will enjoy things here Ixion. If you need help with anything, please don't worry about asking anyone.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

-google maps-......He's right....5 Hour drive....Okay, Okay, lets not do this....Hope you have a great time here Ixion.

Shinigami

Aww... That's cute~

Hello and welcome to the forums person who I have never met before...
So nanoka~

Crystal Sonata

Tell that to Role....when she gets back in a few days, she will likely kill you all, including me.

Knight of Purgatory

Oh yes i forget to introduce myself, Knight Of Purgatory, or KOP for short. Now you must be purged, lol jk. Anyway, did the "late Jiten' say anything about me?
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Shinigami

Is everyone constantly going to ask that question?
So nanoka~

Knight of Purgatory

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Jiten

Well, for Knight of Purgatory there was not much for you.  It just said:  A contributor of Golden Sun, appears around and goes away.

Zman9000 -  Well, the kind of character Jiten was..well lets just say it's hard to keep track.  He truthfully is dead as he's always back at some point.  

The last message I got from him in 2011 was basically: "Trouble is appearing,  I may not be around much longer." He said he needed to go.  Before he left, he gave me a Practical Starter Kit for this site which was something I've never gotten before.  He's usually on everyday.  There was trouble for him and Jiten warned me that it may appear.  To say the least,  he's without a doubt dead.  Yes, I did know him in person though.  

Frozenblade -  Jiten seriously even didn't know your gender.  He just thought at one point you were a female with the gender set to male.  Again, he didn't understand period and just left it alone.

He told me a little about Charon only to find out what happened here apparently 2 days prior to me getting on.
--

He told me some of his tales here of the Inbox madness for him on the site, and that apparently you're considered a troll until the next new member signs up and introduces themself.  Jiten aimed for precision and details when it came to information.

--

All in all,  Jiten is without a doubt dead.  If I find out more, I let you individuals know.

---

Zman - as many things Jiten shared with me about the things that went on in this site, from Role's liking for the crossdressing,  Kain's "Wrath" as he called it,  how his ideas seemed to agitate many people here on the site, and apparently many other things that he never covered,  I have enough information to understand what goes on around the site as far as the members, and the hacks that are going on here.  In conclusion Jiten was and truly was "Strange, but Ok."  At least in my books. 

leaf

Welcome, ixion. You may know me as leaf, which is my primary username. I will admit to not fully understanding the circumstances of your arrival here, so forgive me if I find it strange that you would be given a "starter kit" for a site as small and niche as this one, or that you would only use it long after having received it, as if specifically waiting for the day of jiten's presumed death.

QuoteThe last message I got from him in 2011 was basically: "Trouble is appearing,  I may not be around much longer." He said he needed to go.  Before he left, he gave me a Practical Starter Kit for this site which was something I've never gotten before.  He's usually on everyday.  There was trouble for him and Jiten warned me that it may appear.  To say the least,  he's without a doubt dead.  Yes, I did know him in person though. 
To what extent did you know him in person? Was it like an online meetup or did you actually know him in day-to-day life?

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

What's going on in here? =_=

Anywho, welcome to the forums, sorry to hear about Jiten, and don't let a certain admin get to you with their shenanigans.  It's apparently their stick.