News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello Everybody

Started by Radzavich, 18, April, 2012, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radzavich

My name is Radianna and a certified Golden Sun addict.  What I love about this game is the graphics plus the strategy particularly the maps.  Hope that I'm welcome here.

Knight of Purgatory

Hello Radzavich, hope you enjoy staying here. Be sure to follow the rules here http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=76.0, and you might wanna read this as well http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=844.0. I presume you already know about the editor? If not, here it is, the current version(its open source btw) http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=1936.0. Have fun!
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

Hey there Radianna, and welcome to the GSHC! I'm sure that you will have fun if you decide to stay here, but I guess the choice is ultimately up to you.

If you have any questions to ask, there are a number of wonderful individuals who should be able to answer them for you. Please let us know if you need anything!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

Welcome to the forums. I'm Frozenblade, but you can either call me Momo or Takumi if you like. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you are interested in joining a clan, or want to know more about them, you should go here. http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=630.0
I myself lead the Mercury clan, but you may join any of them, depending on your personal tastes.

I think that about covers everything, since KoP got the rules covered already.

Have a good time here. we hope you stick around.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Kai Hong

Welcome, Bienvenue & Wilkommen!
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Rockisftw

Quote from: FrozenBlade on 19, April, 2012, 12:15:11 AM
Welcome to the forums. I'm Frozenblade, but you can either call me Momo or Takumi if you like. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you are interested in joining a clan, or want to know more about them, you should go here. http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=630.0
I myself lead the Mercury clan, but you may join any of them, depending on your personal tastes.

I think that about covers everything, since KoP got the rules covered already.

Have a good time here. we hope you stick around.

I hear takumi I think initial d xD
Sorry.. And welcome! Hopefully you'll be around a while
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Frog

Howdy Radianna, welcome to the community!
Be sure to stick around and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time.
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

RagnarokEmissary

Hello there, Radie~

That's pretty much all I can say without reusing someone else's comment. I got here too late, I guess.

Actually, my name for Jenna when I rename her in GS is similar to your name, I always call her Riade. Just thought I'd say that while the names kinda sound the same.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello. You shall enjoy this place as you see fit! With a bit of time, we know you will be a big part in the community's success, so please take your time and browse around.

Oh, and take a free cup of teawater. It's on the house.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

RagnarokEmissary

THE TEAWATER IS A LIE! DON'T BE SUCKED IN BY FALSE PROMISES OF FREE TEAWATER!

Knight of Purgatory

I thought the cake was a lie? MY LIFE WAS A LIE!!!
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Knight of Purgatory on 20, April, 2012, 10:35:54 PM
I thought the cake was a lie?
The lie is a lie, and I'm lying about lying about a lie. I'm not lying when I say I'm lying about lying about a lie. Or am I?

Wow, me, way to go off topic~

Jiten

I detect Overlord Kain will lock the the topic soon.  I've recently established a radar overhead of the website.  Needless to say it's inevitable.   Anyways,  welcome newcomer.  Enjoy your stay here,  read the rules,  and most importaantly don't get caught with your guard down.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Ixion on 21, April, 2012, 01:46:21 AM
 And most importantly don't get caught with your guard down.
Don't get caught with your pants down, too.

Jiten

We cant forget the pants as well,  as that proves to be a needed part in survival on this site.  As long as your secure newcomer,  most things should flow around easy.

zman9000

welcome!
QuoteDon't get caught with your pants down
QuoteOh, and take a free cup of teawater. It's on the house.
QuoteIf you have any questions to ask,there are a number of wonderful individuals who should be able to answer them for you.

I see you have revived the common welcome. Carry on!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx