News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Insert Clever Title Here

Started by DarkCrescent, 13, June, 2012, 11:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkCrescent

So, I suppose I should introduce myself around the forums. So, hello! I'm DarkCrescent. I'm an aspiring composer, so I would be more than happy to help with any music needs you might have, wink wink hint hint. I can direct you to my demo reel if you are so interested. I also do some small 3D design as a hobby of sorts. I am (or was, anyway) fluent in Spanish, and I also know some French and Latin. I'm not really sure exactly what I'm supposed to put here. So, I'll leave it at that and add anything that comes to mind. As you can tell, good writing is not one of my strong points.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello DarkCrescent! And welcome to the forums that is Golden Sun Hacking Community! We hope you like the people in this community, and you are also free to take a cup of teawater whenever you like. ^_^

Spanish? Cool, I've had only two years of it... However, my knowledge of it is weakening. (I think, since I've been away from it for about a year.)

Have a nice day!
:VenusDjinni: :MercuryDjinni:
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Zach

¡Bienvenidos a la communidad DarkCrescent! Esperamos que tú te disfrutas mientras aquí ^_^ Welcome! :) It's nice to have another helping hand here at GSHC. We hope you find everything to your liking. Cookie? :D

zman9000

Welcome! Enjoy the forum. You may notice there isn't a lot of activity here at the moment, but we are all here for the most part, we just get bored easily or something...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

DarkCrescent

Well, you all are definitely friendly! Thanks for the welcome.