News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hi everybody!

Started by Joalphski, 03, July, 2012, 01:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

No, she left with too much bad blood.  If she comes back, she'll probably not have any power after the crap she pulled.  I'm considering recommending Dave from GSAR, since his place looks... well, freaking awesome, but I dunno if he or Atrius would be cool with it.

Kain

Even if we were getting a new admin, Atrius isn't going to hire someone he doesn't know or trust to co-admin the site, and I doubt that guy would be too thrilled about administrating multiple sites either.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

Aye, he's already got two sites he's Web Admin for...  Still, it'd be nice to be able to upload badges and edit skins and stuff.

nhoward

Well hello there! I would like to drop by, say hi and welcome you to the forum.  Though I am new here as well, I really think that there are a lot of nice and interesting things over this side that would let you be more familiar with everything and anything that happens in between.  Hopefully there will be more stuff that you could look forward to.