News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Signature Banner Request Thread

Started by Charon, 04, April, 2009, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Well, until we get some more designers here, that "we" will just be an "I" for now. Anyhow, this place is for requests for signature banners. (I will eventually add userbars, but I'm not that great at making them =O)

Basically, all you need to do is this:

Provide a size for us (me for now), for example, 460x120 pixels. Then, tell us (me) what kind of colour/effect you want. Finally, provide us (me) with a stock image, which is the main picture in the sig. For example:

The Roserade would be the "stock" image.

The banners also do not have to be strictly for GS Hacking Community. So if you have a request, post it here and we (I) will get to it ASAP!

Matrim

i'll have one for you as soon as i can find a good stock image.

Charon

Matrim

If your still up for requests could you make me a sig with all 4 kinds of djinn in it and the background of some neat shots of sol sanctum and/or the room that held the elemental stars?

And maybe some cool phrase if you can think of one that fit?

I'll get you some probable stock images for the backround in a bit.

Edit:

Ok I got it. How about this..

Having a picture of each djinn, the ones from the official backgrounds will work, and near it can be a picture of the Statue from the elemental chamber that goes with it,http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/GoldenSun-SolSanctum-2.png, in the corner of the sig and then in the center a picture of the entrance, basically the top half of this pic http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GBA/GoldenSun-...um-Entrance.png and have it all cross-faded/smoothed together.

This post has been edited by jdmj90 on Jun 8 2009, 07:22 AM

Rolina

Holy crap... Thanks to that stock pic jd provided, I just realized that the location of the stars in the sanctum reflects the location of the lighthouses in Weyard, with the gate reflecting the location of the Sol Sanctum...

Anywho...  I guess I'll make the PM'd request a more 'official' one by posting it here.  Basically what you made for me earlier, but with a scaled down Water Lady so as to be able to reduce the height of the pic.  Also, if the 'banner' part of it could be more in the center of the pic than the top of it, that'd be great.  The width is fine, though.

Edit:  AGGGH, again I see it already done only AFTER I refresh my browser. DX  Nevermind then.  Good job, Charon!

This post has been edited by Role on Jun 8 2009, 08:45 AM

Matrim

Slightly off topic, didn't you also have to pick them up in that order, mercury then venus, jupiter than mars? That's quite the thing to notice Role.

This post has been edited by jdmj90 on Jun 8 2009, 04:32 PM

Pkmn-Master

Can you make a banner like yours, but have the Garet dude from the GSDS art(like in my avatar)?
Thank you a lot!

This post has been edited by Pkmn-Master on Jun 8 2009, 03:41 PM

Charon

Due to Charon's relative inactivity, she did not notice these recent requests! However, albeit how busy, Charon will assure that they will be finished sometime soon.

:JupiterSet: Cool beans

Matrim

Woo. Yeah. Whenever you can, Charon.

Pkmn-Master

Quote from: ]:MercurySet:  Cool beans/quote] This is all I heard.

Anyways, I'm very excited! I'm gonna wear the Sig in every forum.

:MarsSet:  

Matrim

You working on these or did you forget, Charon?

Charon

I've been really busy actually :\

I'm having difficulty finding out what to do with the signatures as well. I haven't forgotten however (I'm kind of weird because since I don't normally do graphics, there's like 3 week periods where I do it vigourously, then don't do any for 3 months. I dunno why)

I'll see if I can muster something.

Matrim