News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Temporary Inactivity

Started by Charon, 19, June, 2009, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

My connection has been downright terrible for the last week, barely even getting 1 bar. So, I will probably be rather inactive for a little while until my connection can build up or something -_-

I'm not leaving for good or even fully leaving, but please make sure you notify someone else on a serious issue, as I will not be able to respond in my usual haste.

Thanks for your consideration.

Salanewt

I hope that your computer becomes more active, and good luck with it.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

Have a sizzling day.
:MarsSet:  

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 1 2009, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope to hear more from you later! Just try to get those bars up!! If your using a laptop, you could try moving closer to the source where the connection is coming from, maybe.....?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

I could actually post in this thread, and say that the title applies to me as well, at least until Sunday night.

Have a nice day.

(I might be on slightly more than Charon, just guessing).

Anyway, I hope your laptop's connection gets better.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Mercury Adept

Quote from: Charon on 19, June, 2009, 10:41:00 AMMy connection has been downright terrible for the last week, barely even getting 1 bar. So, I will probably be rather inactive for a little while until my connection can build up or something -_-

I'm not leaving for good or even fully leaving, but please make sure you notify someone else on a serious issue, as I will not be able to respond in my usual haste.

Thanks for your consideration.

>_< Slow/bad internet is always the worse. Hope the problem will be fixed.

MaxiPower

rage in a cage...

I hate when my internet goes slow... most times is due for me going over my unlimited download limit

yea they cut you for using over your unlimited usage... that doesnt even make sense.... damn BT

Aile~♥

And I post here to say: YAYZ CHARON IS BACK!!!  
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I should probably post it here, since this topic is probably more well suited for my comment than most other topics.

Welcome back Charon!

Have a nice day.

Woo-hoo! Welcome back!, May be a day late saying this, but welcome back anyways!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

I guess this thread can be more than just once only, right?
I will not be on as often as usual for the next few days, but I will try to be on at least once a day. Golden Sun and the editor are not available to me right now, and I will be able to use them again on Sunday.

Have a nice day.

okay, I think I'm starting to see how your Posts per Day will go down slowly in the future! Good Luck!

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh really? What do you see about it?

I think you have some idea of why they might be affected already though... I have to visit with family.

Anyway, have a nice day.

and then just like real life, these Forums will go into a deep hibernation. (Figurative.)

Although, I sorta doubt it.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 1 2009, 02:04 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Well, don't you worry, I will be on much more when Monday is here. That way, I can be on my own computer for the whole day.

Have a nice day.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

That is good to know. Anyway, I suppose that this thread would be a good thread for anyone who will be gone for a little while (or at least, not on as often).

Anyway, have a nice day.

Charon

It does sound like a good idea, but I think this thread should be reserved for Admins/Mods leaving, because that's more like an announcement than anyone leaving (we do monitor the forums, after all).

You know what? I'll sticky something for you all in the New Users section.

Salanewt

Oh, thanks Charon. That will be useful.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Charon

I won't be on, or even on my computer for a while. I'm sneaking through Ubuntu right now, but my parents have made it practically impossible for me to access my windows accounts. Luckily, I can still access my files but I won't be on for a while.

Salanewt

Oh, what happened to make them lock your computer? If it is private, then we do not really need to know.

When school starts, then I will not be on nearly as often (this is a future warning). I should still have a few more weeks. After October, then I can have weekends to be on here all the time.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni: