News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello All ^^

Started by Anubis, 02, August, 2009, 03:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anubis

Hello ^ ^

I am Anubis, I'm a fan of Golden Sun ^ ^
I bought both and finished, I've tried Atrius GS TLA Editor who is excellent ^ ^

On this Good Day  

Zach

Hello and welcome to GSHS Anubis. Hope you enjoy your time here ;)

Matrim

Hello and welcome to the forum. Make sure you read the rules and have fun with the zany cast of characters we have here.

Jdmj90

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. By the way, you will probably have fun here.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Anu.  You don't mind if I call you Anu, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj