News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Ds News/Disscussion/Speculation Thread

Started by Rolina, 02, June, 2009, 12:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Oh cool. Thanks for the snapshots, by the way. Perhaps we might be able to find out more by looking carefully?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

All in one DS Cart..
Possible Future GS Games.

thats all i need to know

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

The only thing I don't get is the whole 'Warriors of Vale' thing.

Only Isaac, Garet, Felix and Jenna are from Vale, so why are all eight called the Warriors of Vale?

I mean Ivan is a Contigo, Mia is Imilian, Piers is a Lemurian, and we don't know WHERE Sheba's from or even WHAT she really is.

thenightsshadow

It's a common thing, actually.

Isaac/Felix is/are the leader(s) of the group, and they hail from Vale.  Hence, their collective title goes by the leader's hometown, which is Vale.

It's actually like a few things we have today, such as marriage (Typically, a bride and groom are referred to as "Mr. and Mrs. <Guy's name> <Last name>").
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

AlexPaladin

Now I confuse again. Is it Golden Sun the Dark Dawn, Golden Sun the Dark Age or Golden Sun the Solar Soothsayer?
                           :?:
                           :Alex:

Aile~♥

Never heard of those last two, so I'd assume that they're either fakes or they're fan fiction. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is the legitimate sequel.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Dark Dawn is legitimate, the other two are fakes (and were apparently created to increase hype about the series, or so they say).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Don't forget Path of Alex.  There were three fakes before we got the first one.

Charon

The Solar Soothsayer... ah, I remember how I got so pumped up the first second I saw that. Lol. In retrospect that sounds so dumb lmfao.

But does this mean that more fakes are just gonna spew a few years after GSDD comes out? Laame.

Salanewt

It might happen, unfortunately. On the positive side, it will get people hyped up about the series. We only have the one game coming out for this, so I suppose we will have to beg for more in the future? A 3DS Golden Sun would be neat.

As for news... I suppose there is not much more yet (and hopefully I do not hear about it, as too many things have been revealed to me so far, lol). In fact, starting tonight, I have an idea...

Have a nice day.

Griever

Wasn't GSDD made for 3DS? i remember reading something about that.
i can't remember how many times i read about a new golden sun game and then found out its a fake.......

Rolina

WRONG, just the normal DS.  If we get a sequel, it may very well be for 3DS, though.

Salanewt

From what I have read, this game will be completed in one part. However, any future sequels will likely be for the 3DS. Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if Dark Dawn is able to read data from the GBA slot? I was kind of hoping to have it released back when the majority of games allowed for GBA slot communication because DS Classic and Lite both have GBA slots in them.

Anyway, I wonder who or what the final boss is?

Have a nice day.

Berthenk

Quote from: Salanewt on 18, September, 2010, 08:10:59 AM
Anyway, I wonder who or what the final boss is?
This is an interesting question... I think it'll be something set up by The Wise One, like in TLA.

Salanewt

Maybe, although I have a feeling that it will be someone entirely new (like Conservato's kid).

Have a nice day.

Berthenk

Could be... though he'd be banning his own kid form Lemuria, unless the final boss is inside Lemuria.

Rolina

Salanewt

Well, Camelot could end up forgetting proper etiquette and have a five headed dragon instead? Personally, I would prefer something other than a dragon for the final boss.

Have a nice day.

leaf

"Disc 1" final boss: 4-headed dragon

True final boss: 5-headed dragon

obv
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

D: They are so clever!

But seriously, I don't want to become a dragonslayer again this time around. It better be something awesome. Like Alex.

Although knowing them after you kill Alex he'll turn into a dragon himself. Goddammit.