News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

[PREV]GSDD - 3D model export and import

Started by cai_miao, 06, April, 2013, 05:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cai_miao

In fact, I just got some help from @enler, and I just knew little about it.

Looks the NSBMD data compressed with LZ40.

Oh, let's see where it is... (from ROM:\Data\mapdata\flmap\brfn_town_1_a\brfn_town_1_a.nsbmd)

Hmm...Let's see some brilliant testmap...

Pretty beautiful, isn't it?

Wanna see it on your computer? Download this, and run the *.bat in it.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxWK_7bck2zkVWlaX2tCZWxWQ2c/edit?usp=sharing

Aile~♥

That's pretty impressive! Say... can you get the GSDD battle models for the player characters (Matthew, Karis, Tyrell, Rief, Amiti, Sveta, Eoleo, Himi, Isaac, and Garet), along with textures and animations? I think there are probably some SSBB hackers who would love to get their hands on that stuff.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

cai_miao

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 06, April, 2013, 05:20:23 PM
That's pretty impressive! Say... can you get the GSDD battle models for the player characters (Matthew, Karis, Tyrell, Rief, Amiti, Sveta, Eoleo, Himi, Isaac, and Garet), along with textures and animations? I think there are probably some SSBB hackers who would love to get their hands on that stuff.

I haven't found that model...I just got the map model, and most of them is just like the first picture, without textures. NSBTX cannot be read by the NSBMD viewer yet.

In fact, it cannot be export in .obj format yet. As I know, one of the Pokemon GEN5 game map editor can export in .obj format.(but just support Pokemon NDS game...) It use some sources of RMDS. I don't know anything about programming at all... and the 3D MAX editing, either...

Who can help me? lol

Misery

What exactly do you need help with? Exporting as .obj? Or importing it? Or editing it?

cai_miao

Quote from: Misery on 10, April, 2013, 04:38:02 PM
What exactly do you need help with? Exporting as .obj? Or importing it? Or editing it?

I dunno... Maybe all...

Jamez99

Thanks you  for updating us with this beautiful and interesting information.you did very great job. keep it up :JupiterDjinni:
pass4sure   pass 4 sure
pass4sure 000-129   pass4sure 000-129

Aile~♥

Thanks for the necropost, there, mister spambot.

On that note, though, I'm not convinced that the first one is actually a test map. The layout looks strikingly similar to Belinsk.

Bah, I may have to take a look at it myself if possible.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]