News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Sorry I'm late.

Started by Do7, 21, April, 2013, 12:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do7

What's up you guys! I realize this account has been here for a good while now, but I never really had the chance to check this place out due to being occupied with the outside world. I've been meaning to check this place out for the longest, but I could never find the time. Anyways I figured the right thing would be for me to introduce myself. (Some of you might already know me from GSR. If that's the case hello again.) I'm a huge fan of the GS series. My favorite character happens to be Garet, followed by Ivan. My favorite shipping would be Steam (Garet x Mia) followed by Purple (IvanxFeizhi). I'm familiar with some people's work here, particular Maxipower's GS Chronicles, and The Abridge Series. Granted I may not be on  as much as I'd like, as I have very little time for myself. My hobbies include, reading, writing, voice acting, and sports. (I'm mediocre at best in all the categories but still.) With that being said I look forward to meeting everyone here as well as make some new friends.

Aile~♥

Hi! This place is a bit of a ghost town at the moment. If we're lucky, it may pick up soon. If not, that'd be kind of sad. Atrius isn't working on the Editor anymore, but it's not down for the count yet. Right now, Teawater is on the case. Despite that, everyone just sort of left when Atrius announced he wasn't doing the Editor. Seems kinda dumb to me, but oh well.

...And I'm rambling. But yeah, look around, enjoy the forums (maybe), post something (if you're lucky, someone might post back), etc.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello there. Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community.  It seems like this place has been quite inactive in recent days, but hopefully that doesn't discourage you from posting. :)

QuoteRight now, Teawater is on the case.
Yes, but I'd rather not place too much emphasis on this just in-case, atleast until a major version. ; I probably should note that even now I can take long breaks from doing anything with GS. I probably should mention that sometimes I also work on Yoshi Magic, which is an editor for the M&L series.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Misery

Hello and welcome, Do7. I'm afraid it has been too late for quite a while, but some of us, like myself, still lurk around here. Anyway, it's nice to see a fellow Golden Sun fan.

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 21, April, 2013, 02:00:08 AM
everyone just sort of left when Atrius announced he wasn't doing the Editor. Seems kinda dumb to me, but oh well.
That's not how I see it, activity was starting to die off long before that.

Quote from: Teawater on 21, April, 2013, 04:57:55 AM
QuoteRight now, Teawater is on the case.
Yes, but I'd rather not place too much emphasis on this just in-case, atleast until a major version. ; I probably should note that even now I can take long breaks from doing anything with GS.
What happens, happens. Regardless of what happens with the editor though, thanks for sharing your findings so far.

Do7

Thanks you guys. It would appear that my sense of timing is bad as usual. But in any case I think I'll still lurk around here and see what I can do to help make this place more lively.

Kain

Hello, welcome to GSHC.  I'm Kain and despite the lack of activity here I hope you find something entertaining to do and enjoy your stay.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Kioll

Hiya.  Don't mind me, just making my usual welcome!  Oh, right, you're the one I'm welcoming!  I'm Kioll, or Kota if you prefer (if you've played on BYOND before, Kota is the most likely name to have heard of mine), and it would appear that this site is dead, true, but in fact, it is currently on life support.  We've been pleading with the doctors not to pull the plug!  It's so sad to see it like this, but we have to keep it alive!
In truth, though, I've only ever really lurked, myself.  I make posts occasionally.  I've done a few things, all of which are related to the same basic goal, but other than that, I'm just here to make life quirky.  Anyways, hope you get active and bring the site back up a bit!
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

RagnarokEmissary

Oh, @#$% I'm late to this ;)

Hi. Bye.