News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Sorry for not posting here earlier ^.^'

Started by Dullahan1116, 14, September, 2013, 01:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dullahan1116

Hello! My name I currently use is Eli Dacreach or EliteCreature. (So please call me that)

While I do not remember my original reasons for joining this site, they were probably to partake of the materials to be gleaned from within. I doubt I had any urge to contribute to this community. This time around, my plan is to make a minecraft mod for golden sun.

Current Mod thread: GSAR Thread

If you want I can make another thread here...?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Greetings and Salutations, ED or EC!

Does your first post back in 2011 help you remember your reasons?

After two long years, you have finally had the courage to present yourself to GSHC's dinner table! Who's hungry? I'll have to pass on this one, since I'm avoiding meat.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Dullahan1116

Seems to, again, be related to Minecraft...that was pre-java, when I was trying to figure out how to use Vanilla Minecraft to make puzzle maps GS style .
(easy to make them work once, hard to make them reusable (specifically move pillars))

Anyway the project I'm working on now is much more encompassing, much less aggravating, and bigger.....much bigger...

Misery

Oh hi Eli, I never even realized you were around here. You might be able to bug Atrius for a name change. Not sure how much trouble that would be, but it feels like there's a good reason for it in this case.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

@Misery: Or better yet, post here.  Since it is obvious that more users will likely change their name if there is an appropriate way to do so, right?

And if Atrius never sees it, it can be used as evidence for why this place needs a co-admin. (Not that it needs one, but... you know what I mean.) Otherwise, PMing Atrius will likely get a faster response? Just remember that your old name will appear in your profile, and that you can only change your name once a month.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Dullahan1116

I only need to change it once, period.

Hey Misery! :happy:

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

Good to know. And hi! (Both to Atrius and to Eli.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Misery

Know that it's appreciated, Atrius. There may not be a lot of activity here, but I'm glad you're not letting the site fall into the pits.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Misery on 16, September, 2013, 01:13:48 PM
Know that it's appreciated, Atrius. There may not be a lot of activity here, but I'm glad you're not letting the site fall into the pits.
The site might not be falling into the pits, but it's still dangling off the cliff tied to a ratty old rope.