News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

So I come back to my trip to find that... I've been fired. That's certainly a welcome surprise. /sarcasm.

I'd already left at the time of that particular incident, too!

And Atrius, PLEASE don't do these things publicly! Or if you do, PM me as well! Not that there'll be a next time or anything.

He must've been seriously angry...

Guys, what have you done!? >.<
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Griever

Welcome back Jamie, hope you had fun ^_^

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

My mum might be canelling the internet over a stupid argument in which my brother broke my phone's charger. So, bye guys, I might not be on later, and that's why.

Charon

Jeez, that sucks.

If we don't see ya... well... see ya. lol

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

She decided to not take away my internet. Phew.

Charon

Oh, that's good then...

That's kind of a ridiculous reason to strip yourself of the internet though... what's your mom thinking @-@

Aile~♥

Would you like some wine to go with your cheese?

That is all.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

If you want a name change, you could simply request one in this thread.

Of course, you're not required to do so and you could still request the deletion of your current account; however if all you want is a name change, it would be most logical to just ask us. Do you just want a name change or do you really want us to delete your account?

dwkjohn

hello everyone. I must apologize. I have had computer problems, wifi problems, family issues, medical issues, etc. and I am not going to be here for an unknown length of time. I don't know if I will be able to work on any DCrisis related material or any other work I need to do. so until later, goodbye. I can't wait till my return. merry christmas and happy new year to all.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Misery

I'll be leaving for a while, to celebrate christmas related stuffs and to visit my family members and relatives who all live in different places. I expect to be back at January 5th next year. I have a feeling 2012 is going to be very interesting...

When I get back, I plan to take up some DCrisis character design again (finalizing main characters and starting on community members). But I'll leave that for then.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Misery on 21, December, 2011, 03:05:00 PM
I have a feeling 2112 is going to be very interesting...
You mean 2012. We'd all be dead by 2112, that's how it is.

Misery

Lol, fail. Good thing I haven't left just yet.
Totally thought 2112 would be next year ._.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Misery on 21, December, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Totally thought 2112 would be next year ._.
Would be cool if we suddenly skipped the next 100 years, though.

Rolina

2112 speaks of 21/12/2012 (12/21/2012 in the US), which is the last day in the mayan calendar.  Many people think the world will end on that day.

Unless he actually meant that as a year, in which case loltypo.

Misery

No typo, I'm just absentminded. Since 2112 is taking place next year, then logically next year would be 2112, right? It's just what happens when I don't keep my mind on what I'm thinking.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Misery on 21, December, 2011, 03:23:58 PM
No typo, I'm just absentminded. Since 2112 is taking place next year, then logically next year would be 2112, right? It's just what happens when I don't keep my mind on what I'm thinking.
Ah jeeze, can't we not just say 2012? What's the problem in just saying the actual year?

Rolina

Well, when most people say "21 12", they're referring to the 21st of December... and that is next year... So either way, that's correct.

Misery

Ugh...
If I had only gotten it right the first time, I'd have saved this topic from 7 off-topic posts (8 including this one).
See, even simple mistakes can have fatal consequences.

So uh, sorry, and please don't discuss this anymore!

Salanewt

Okay John and Misery, have fun!

Plot stuff, I shall wait eagerly for your input on this stuff!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

I'm going to be gone for a little bit starting on Christmas and for a few days after, but it might be longer then that... i'll have to see how things work out. I have I lot of personal family stuff to deal with, and some things with college.

plus I got Skyrim so i have to make some time to play that >_>

also I most likely won't have ANY internet access for all of Christmas and the day after so if anyone needs something from me, let me know today.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx