News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

All right then. The plan is that I'm going on a week-long vacation in Newfoundland! It's going to be so fun, and it is the first vacation that I'm taking without a family member.

And with school starting soon, I can say with 99.99% certainty that I won't be back. It's been nice knowing you all, have fun in your hopefully long and fulfilling lives! Oh yeah, I now leave Misery in charge of the DC project. I guess this means that it's time to wish you all a nice day for the last time...

And with that, I bid you all adieu.

Have a nice day!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

*sadface*

edit: spoiler: I knew salanewt was planning to leave for some time so its not much a shock to me.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Heh. Two wonderful people leaving for a week at the same time. What luck!

I wonder if I should take another look at the TLA editor's source.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Kain

Well, see you around Sala.  Hope you enjoy yourself.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Misery

Quote from: Salanewt on 25, August, 2012, 12:24:00 AM
And with school starting soon, I can say with 99.99% certainty that I won't be back. It's been nice knowing you all, have fun in your hopefully long and fulfilling lives! Oh yeah, I now leave Misery in charge of the DC project. I guess this means that it's time to wish you all a nice day for the last time...
Whoa, dangerous. Who knows when I might get busy too? But I'm sure it will be alright...

Why are you making it sound like you're leaving the site forever? I'm still going to expect to see you back. Someday. Anyway, if you're still around... have a nice trip!

zman9000

QuoteWhy are you making it sound like you're leaving the site forever?

well he will either be back in a few months or not at all. he changed his password to something he doesn't remember so he isn't tempted to log on.
he's been planning this for about 4 or 5 months. he even set the exact date. so yeah. now you know. after all the fighting that happened with the site, a few long time members have had thoughts about leaving.

I may leave as well, but that will be if and when there are only like 2-3 active members left. I like this site, and its a shame to see people leave, but what ya gonna do?

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

I'm gonna be gone for about a week.  There was a fire at my apartment complex - a pretty bad one (luckily on the other side of the building, though - my apartment was untouched).  At the same time, my kitchen sink is backing up... meaning, I've gotta move out or I'm gonna choke on the smell.  Fairly certain it's not healthy to inhale the fumes.  Anywho, I'll be at my parent's place.  I may pop in on my PS3 or on my brother's lappy, but don't expect me to be as regular as I normally am.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Rolina on 26, August, 2012, 07:04:07 PM
I'm gonna be gone for about a week.  There was a fire at my apartment complex - a pretty bad one (luckily on the other side of the building, though - my apartment was untouched).  At the same time, my kitchen sink is backing up... meaning, I've gotta move out or I'm gonna choke on the smell.  Fairly certain it's not healthy to inhale the fumes.  Anywho, I'll be at my parent's place.  I may pop in on my PS3 or on my brother's lappy, but don't expect me to be as regular as I normally am.
Ouch, that sucks.

Crystal Sonata

Damn, it's all the good people taking vacations.....
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Kain

Ixion, Ragna, Zman, Teawater, Role and Takumi...what am I going to do with you lot?

All of you get a slap on the wrist.  Ixion, this is twice in the same day so I'm giving you a warn.

Moderator Notice:  Keep the spam out of the threads.  Please and thank you.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

I will have to take my first real extended leave from the site. As you may have noticed I've been openly talking about my depression and hating the world. Well today something happened, and my councilor has concluded I should be considered mildly suicidal.

I've decided I will step away for a while to get things worked out.
if I'm not back within a year, consider me dead. (and no this is not a joke, f*ck jiten/ixion)

Aile~♥

Well, see you when you get back, I guess. Hope life gets better for you. (D***, that sounds insensitive.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

RagnarokEmissary

Well, good luck with that, Zman.

zman9000

I've decided to come back a little early, but I may end up leaving again for a short time, if things get worse then they are right now, which is admittedly better then when I left.
So yeah I'm back for now.

Misery

Glad to see that. This site can't really stand to lose another member, and I don't see how leaving it would help you either way.

zman9000

I was just really it a bad mood and things were bad at home, and I figured if I stuck around like I normally do it wouldn't be long before I was banned for fighting or something. so i figured i'd take a break until things settled down a bit. luckily one of the major issues were dealt with a few days later so I'm in a much better mood.

Jiten

Quote from: zman9000 on 18, October, 2012, 03:24:00 PM
(and no this is not a joke, f*ck jiten/ixion)

Was this really needed or was this just you taking out frustrations towards me?

I've returned once more.  Where's my favorite British/English friend at?  

But first: Hello Ragna-Remiya.

RagnarokEmissary

Knight of Purgatory

How many active members do we have on the site atm
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Aile~♥

There's a topic for that: "People Who Post". Also, you ever gonna change your avi?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]