News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight of Purgatory

Apparently not. I'm lazy. I meant, in memory of Charon.
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Jiten

zman9000

QuoteBut first: Hello Ragna-Remiya.
QuoteIxie, you're back~ *glomp*
QuoteThe hugs.  I Did not see that coming.
O_o what is this? A hidden relationship on the gshc? what the hell happened while I was gone?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Knight of Purgatory

Well guys I'm off for a bit as I'm going to srilanka and I probably won't have Internet access, so see you next week

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Jiten

Quote from: zman9000 on 06, November, 2012, 02:33:13 AM
O_o what is this? A hidden relationship on the gshc? what the hell happened while I was gone?

Oh you,  haw haw haw haw, no hidden relationships here.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Ixion on 30, December, 2012, 01:30:31 AM
Quote from: zman9000 on 06, November, 2012, 02:33:13 AM

Me, in a relationship with him?  Sorry to dissapoint you, but I don't do dudes.

I act like that around most people I know, so don't go jumping to conclusions there, Zman.

zman9000

@RagnarokEmissary: twas a joke, one clearly over your head.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

Due to recent deaths in the family, it's causing a bit of problems with the in-laws and there's the possibility that I'm moving soonish.  So I will not be around for possibly a week or two.  I might log in now and then but otherwise, I won't be around.  I expect you all to get along and not destroy the site while I'm away.  I also expect to see no mini-modding, you know who you are.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Misery

Alright, sounds pretty tough. Hope you'll be alright.

Knight of Purgatory

Yeah, so a lot of people have left/ become quite inactive.Well, I'll be joining the inactive list for a few months ( although how much more inactive a lurker can be, is debatable...). Anyways, I'll be having exams in the coming months, so yeah, I won't be around as much for a while. I will be back though. Until then, farewell!

Atrius (He/Him)

I'm not really "leaving" until April 12th, but I'm going to be pretty busy for a while preparing to move from Alaska down to Florida from now until then.  I plan to drive most of the way so I don't expect to arrive until the very end of April at which point I'll be busy searching for a new home and moving in.  So, long story short, I'm not going to be around much until probably mid/late May.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Ah, ... an entire month!! Good luck!

I suppose with you being gone that long, you could write a book about your entire trip to share with the community. =D
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

mecurylighthouse

Thats a heck of a climate change hope you "forget" to bring a sweater. lol
:Isaac: WHY!!!!!!...
                               :Felix: ...ummmm because

Atrius (He/Him)

Heh, yeah.

"It's 50 degrees out?  Above zero?  Who wants to hit the beach!"
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RagnarokEmissary

QuoteWho wants to hit the beach!
What's the beach ever done to you?

Rolina

Are you being reassigned, or are you shifting back into civilian life?

Atrius (He/Him)

Reassigned, I'm going to headquarters to work with the engineers.

Rolina

*Gasps for air*

I'm not dead! (Hey, hey!  Enough of that "Darn" and "Drat" nonesense!)  It's just... my computer was.  So I got a new one.  I'm currently "rebuilding" the software, so... It'll be a while before I finally get back into the spin of things.  I'll reply to stuff then, until then, though, note that I didn't leave the site - I'll announce when I'll do that like a good girl.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Your previous post was on March 22, 2013, 01:23:00 AM . Going by that, it looks like you were gone for two months.

And yeah, at one point, I started to wonder where you went, but fortunately enough for me, they explained. :)

Anyway, welcome back!

(P.S. And don't be surprised if this forum seems to be practically dead.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)