News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

A Couple Of Projects

Started by Salanewt, 16, September, 2009, 08:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hm... This seems like it will be a good book (these are indeed for your novel). It looks like there are at least two of us here working on writing, good luck.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

thenightsshadow

I've been thinking more and more about my novel lately, and writing more bits and parts of it at a time.  Ironically, it's helping me with schoolwork, but that's another topic.

Anyways, I wanna post just a little tidbit that I finished today.  I'm horrible at synopses, so this is the first I've written in a long time.

Synopsis A:
"When games become reality, and the fire in people's eyes shine darkness instead of light, who can you trust? The answer doesn't come easily to Vargus, who was once a revered martial artist and now is the bane of society. As he struggles to survive, he learns facts about life and the world...and how maybe one of them shouldn't be."

Edit:
Synopsis B:
"As a rebel fighting for her race's survival, Karita knows all about the hardship of life and the turmoil it brings. When her icy exterior comes in contact with the possibility of a bright future, the temptation to achieve it becomes almost unbearable.  But, as Karita may find out, what is the price on freedom?"

This post has been edited by thenightsshadow on Sep 16 2009, 01:07 AM
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

thenightsshadow

I have differing Synopses because each Synopsis has a different main character.

Synopsis C:
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.