News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

'We' have the GSHC set in our sights for conquest!

Started by FrozenWrath, 17, May, 2014, 08:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrozenWrath

No one's gonna help you now!

Just kidding. It's just me. I didn't bring any more people than the required for the ToK quota.

I'm telling you the truth. Really, I am!

Alright, let's just cut out the crap. I once found this website completely and wholly by chance. After utilizing the Editor Program (the edits in question being 'ultimate' weapons exclusive for each character), I decided that this place was cool, and kept watch on this place.

Eventually, I decided, "Hey, if I'm really dedicated to this sorta thing, I might as well join 'em."

Here begins my minor legacy

Salanewt

Yay, someone interested in hacking the game(s). Welcome Scarlet! So what sorts of ultimate weapons did you make for them?

ToK's a fun place; shame I don't actually go there at all...

And yeah. I've only recently come back myself, but I hope you enjoy yourself here! Let me know if you have any questions about hacking GS, or even of the forums in general; I can try my hardest to answer them.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

FrozenWrath

Actually, to tell you the truth, I reused the data of 'useless' or 'useful, but outmatched' weapons, drove up their attack power, general unawesomess, and unleash up, down, and way up, respectively.

And then used the unused enemy data to hold these weapons of awesome.

And then used the now used enemy data to 'Boss' quality enemy.

Salanewt

Aah, makes sense. There's a lot you can do with the editor, and it is always nice to tweak or upgrade the more useless things in a way that makes them shiny and new.

Mind if I ask what else you've done with your hack?

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

Oh hey, I know you.

* leaf casts megidolaon. Welcome.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

FrozenWrath

Quote from: leaf on 17, May, 2014, 09:19:51 PM
Oh hey, I know you.
Ack! It's the great Venusian, Leaf!

WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdooooo?

Oh, and to answer your question, Salanewt, I've not done much, other than give the unused monster data a use by turning them into boss-quality enemies.

And add a new Unleash for the Captain's Axe(now the Admiral's Axe).

I might even add two new classes using the Five Class-changing Items Patch.

Salanewt

Ooh. Well, I'm still interested in seeing how your hack progresses; hope you post a topic or upload a patch of it sometime!

But yeah. Welcome!