News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pranks

Started by Salanewt, 08, October, 2009, 10:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello. This isn't exactly a hobby of mine, but when I want to, I can pull off some pretty nice tricks. I shall name one or two that I have done, and one that I am planning for school.

Miracle Pits: Okay, I put Miracle Whip on my mom's deodorant, and she never noticed until I told her when she came home. This only works on white deodorant, and preferably not gel based.

I put Miracle Whip in the deodorant, turned the dial so it would look like I just squished the deodorant in the lid, and then I put it in the freezer so it would dry out enough.

When it is dry, you should take it out to thaw, but make sure that you don't put it somewhere where it will re-liquify (sort of). When it is room temperature, it will look like you only turned the dial to squish the deodorant up into the lid. If you are lucky, the victim will not notice that it smells different (or if they do, then hopefully they don't take it into consideration).

Juicy Shower: This one is fun too, but only really works if you have a showerhead that can be screwed on. This is what you do; you put juice or juice crystals in the hose, so when somebody showers, juice sprays all over them instead. The problem with this though is that you can only have a small amount of the powder in, or else it might clog the hose (not beyond repair though).

Another idea for this that should work well is to use sugar instead, so the water stays the same colour. I have not tried this, but I am sure that it would be better... Which reminds me, I think I will try it this year on my mom... Heeheehee!

Phantom Bird: Okay, this is one that I am going to try to pull at my school soon. I have chosen against putting maps of the school for safety and internet reasons, so I will describe what I will do a tiny bit. Basically, I will use my unnamed talent to trick people at my school. You will wait and see what it is if I can make a video.

And these are three pranks, two of which are good, and the other I need to try out and see if ti works. The problem with pulling it at school is that I find many of the teenagers at my school to be hallway fillers...

Have a nice day.
  :MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I have one

The egg thing

If someone's having a glass of milk, get a peeled hard boiled egg drop it in the glass wait until he\she drinks the milk
and they will have to eat the rubbery,hard boiled egg!

Salanewt

Ooh, that is a nice prank, but can't they just throw the egg out? However, if they do not believe in throwing out food, then this is a very good prank.

Here is another one... Completely coat the doorknobs to the bathrooms in Vaseline, and then rub the doorknobs with a cloth. It will be harder to open the doors, hehe...

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Leave a door open, with a cup of liquid on top of the door, so when someone comes... they get a nice *splash* whether it actually hits them.. I don't know.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

That seems like a nice idea. I would try it, but then I would be forced to clean up the mess (living in an apartment, after all).

Have a nice day.

Kain

This prank I pulled worked out great.  I hooked up Beatles Rock Band to my moms bedroom TV and turned on the surround sound and shut off the TV.  In the mic testing area, there is no sound except for what you say into the mic.  I kept the mic in my room covered with a shirt until my mom went to her room.  I suddenly slammed her door shut from the outside and when she said "What the hell?" I grabbed the mic and in the voice of Jigsaw from the Saw Movies:  "Hello ------, do you want to play a game?"

Cue my mom collapsing.  I wish I had the foresight to install a camcorder.  That would have been youtube gold right there.

Another prank to pull is the ol wooden snake that has segments on him so it appears he's slithering.  Tie a small string to the snakes head and find your victim.  Wait for them to sit down or til their distracted and pretend to drop something by them.  Go down to pic your stuff up and discreetly tie the end of the string to their leg.  Hopefully they have socks or shoes on so this can be accomplished.

Walk away like nothing's wrong.  Sit back and enjoy the show.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 07, November, 2009, 04:10:58 PM
I have one

The egg thing

If someone's having a glass of milk, get a peeled hard boiled egg drop it in the glass wait until he\she drinks the milk
and they will have to eat the rubbery,hard boiled egg!

I think even better would be to break up just the egg white into small chunks, and drop it in.  Then they'll have chunky milk.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Huh? and who says pranks are just for little kids, eh? but that's taking the egg prank up a whole new level.

BUT who's ever played the flaming bag of poo prank on someone,IT IS A FREAKING CLASSIC!!
COPYPASTED FROM EHOW.CO.UK
Find your poo. The larger the animal the better. Or if you'd like to personalize this project use your own poo.
Fill your paper bag one quarter to one third of the way full. Roll the top of the bag making a good seal. There's no reason you should have to endure the smell.
Place the bag of poo on the front porch of your unsuspecting victim a few inches in front of their door.
Light the bag in several places at the top to ensure an even flame.
Ring the doorbell and run.
Watch your neighbor emerge and instinctively begin stamping out the flames with his/her foot.
Laugh hysterically as your neighbor realizes his/her foot is now covered in poo.

Salanewt

Ooh, Kain? I like those ideas!

Yeah, chunky milk, ew...

Bag of dung? I probably wouldn't be able to do it myself-although I have dissected a pig recently, so maybe I aught to give my gut more credit.

New prank? Well... If someone has a water bottle that is about half empty, then you should catch a wasp and put it in. This should NOT be done if they do not see it, or are allergic. If they are not paying attention to the bottle if they are about to drink it, TELL THEM.

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

WTFH dood? a WASP in a BOTTLE OF WATER!!!!

Charon

OKAY GUYS BEST PRANK EVER

One day... I found one of these along the road to school:

(stuffed, not alive o.o)

I wanted it, but I could only take the head.

THEN IDEA FOR BEST PRANK EVER

I then prompted to put the head on one of these

and when people saw it they were like this

and I was liek

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Okay, so Charon's(we can still call her that, right?) was WIERD but what about this:

PUT USED KITTY LITTER IN SOMEONE'S SNEAKERS!!!!!!!

Eww! kitty litter in your sneakers! GROSS! ^-^