News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by KingScorpion, 02, October, 2015, 11:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingScorpion

Hello everyone. Im not sure what do in an intro thread.
But i loooooooove golden sun.
I started playing it last year and I can't get enough of The Lost Age. Before a few years back, i used to hate golden sun. I thought it was a shitty game with bad graphics. My brother kept watching videos of the Tret boss battle along with a few other battles. I thought he was just wasting his time. One day I sat down and went through the whole video with him. The one thing that stuck with me was the sound of djinn unleashes. Everytime you boosted a stat it would make that indescribable screech. Over time I became addicted to it. Then I became addicted to the Tret boss battle song. I started watching videos of all the bosses and I actually liked the battle style. The first summon i remember was atlanta. It was sooooo loud (the constant arrow spam) . I found out there was a sequel so I check out the game on youtube.I listened to the boss theme and I didnt like the second game one bit. They got rid of boss theme that I loved. :irate: :irate:

A few years later, I was looking for an rpg game to play. So I came to where it all started. VIDEOS OF TRET :happy: :happy:
I managed to convince my lazy butt to play the first golden sun but before I could find a copy of the game, I managed to get my hands on a working copy of the lost age. I wanted to try it out but I thought it would be fair to wait till i get the first version. I was stuck watching youtube videos. One day, I discovered the King scorpion boss battle. For some reason, when i listened to the boss battle song with sound effects it was like my ears discovered what it was like to have an orgasm. (pardon my lingo). This song was so beautiful. It became my favorite song to listen ALL THE TIME. Some days id listen to the song for 5hours+ non stop. I began to even implement the song into my daily life.
*Teacher drops surprise exam on your desk* CUE BOSS THEME!! :heart:

I decided to get an emulator for the first game and ever since i started playing, I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!
Golden sun is the hidden masterpiece of the world.
AND THAT BOSS SONG IS LIKE THE BEETHOVEN OF VGM.

Luna_blade

Hello there!

That's quite a story!
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

KingScorpion

Thank you.
I should write a book.

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome! Let us know if you need any help; I'm going to be pretty busy for a while though, but I can try to help when I'm free.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?