News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Font that is similar to the opening banners?

Started by Triyence, 20, October, 2015, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triyence

Anyone know of some fonts that look very similar to the Golden Sun banner font?

Rolina

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yep! It's right here: http://www.ffonts.net/Valhalla-Normal.font

@Rolina: I just noticed your Respect is in the positive! Sounds nice to see the drama-smiters gave up, I guess. (I wonder how long it has been that way?)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

They got banned long ago.  It just took me this long to climb back up from -255.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Wait, banned? That sounds interesting... I thought there was something (although my memory is quite vague) on Atrius resetting the Respect before it actually hit -255?, and people likely stilling negging it or something-ish... - However, I guess I may have missed some thing(s)...(Either that, or I forgot. D: - Probably did forget... Hm... Might remember if I look for the corresponding topic(s)....)

Anyway, to stay on topic, sort of... Do we know the name of the font used as conversation text/dialogues in GS1/GS2? (Not whether it is available or not, since I think it is....)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Triyence

Rolina

Quote from: Fox on 22, October, 2015, 08:22:12 AM
Wait, banned? That sounds interesting... I thought there was something (although my memory is quite vague) on Atrius resetting the Respect before it actually hit -255?, and people likely stilling negging it or something-ish... - However, I guess I may have missed some thing(s)...(Either that, or I forgot. D: - Probably did forget... Hm... Might remember if I look for the corresponding topic(s)....)

Anyway, to stay on topic, sort of... Do we know the name of the font used as conversation text/dialogues in GS1/GS2? (Not whether it is available or not, since I think it is....)
It hit -255 twice, iirc.

Anywho, here's some workable DD fonts as well: 

http://djinnfanatic.tumblr.com/post/128978507302/witchrolina-was-kind-enough-to-provide-me-with#notes