News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by Kyarorain, 27, October, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyarorain

Hello there.

I guess I randomly decided to make an account on this forum.

I'm a long time GS fan and you may know me as the writer of a gazillion Golden Sun fanfiction as well as webmistress of The Adepts of Weyard, which hosts a lot of information of Golden Sun. So yeah.

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome! Never been to your Adepts page, but that's cool.

Let us know if you want to know anything or stuff. Also have fun.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Hey there!  Welcome to Golden Sun's one and only Modding community!  I take it the Transformers Fandom is gone from TAOW?

Kyarorain

Quote from: Rolina on 28, October, 2015, 07:36:51 AM
Hey there!  Welcome to Golden Sun's one and only Modding community!  I take it the Transformers Fandom is gone from TAOW?

To be honest, I don't remember anything about Transformers going on there, haha. I wasn't the most active, even on my own forum. But, yeah, we don't have that many active members left so I suppose they probably are.

Rolina

Well, the reason I left last time was because the only two active people on the forums themselves only talked about tranformers.  I remember a headed discussion on how Transformers Prime treated Arcee or something...

I'll check it out again within the next week - I'm hosting company over here this weekend, though, so I'll be busy for now.