News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something I found on YouTube

Started by Rolina, 28, October, 2008, 02:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

I think I may have found a contender for the greatest video on YouTube of all time... forever.

If you spend more then a half hour online a day and you don't like this... THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Knight of Purgatory

@zman: i remember that, it was hilarious
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Aile~♥

Oh my god. That's AMAZING. I love it!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Durza

It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Charon

Am I the only person who thought the 40-memes song was incredibly lame? The song consists mainly of fairly simple guitar riffs.

Sad how they replaced this in the English version, this looks like a lot of fun, and quite funny too!

Rolina

Menaus

I love Megaman Zero. Megaman ZX is probably my favorite DS game. Why Capcom doesn't make more like it, I don't know.

Actually, I do know, they love it when their customers hate them.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Easy answer is easy - sales didn't merit a sequel.  The solution?  The Zelda Sequel.  Wait for demand to rise back up, and then return to the series.  It worked for Street Fighter, I can see it working for Megaman.  Just give it time and be patient.

Kain

(」・ω・)」UHH~!

(/⌒ヮ⌒)/ NYAA~!

(」・ω・)」UHH~!

(/⌒ヮ⌒)/ NYAA~!

(」・ω・)」UHH~!

(/⌒ヮ⌒)/ NYAA~!

Let's\(>▽<)/Nyaa~!
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Menaus

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Knight of Purgatory

I remember that. Ridin on cars! lol
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

RagnarokEmissary

Frog

Wrap the url in [youtube] [./youtube] (Without the .)
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Jiten

Quote from: Frog on 15, April, 2012, 01:20:03 PM

Thanks, I'll try that out when I get the chance.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Ixion on 15, April, 2012, 04:06:33 PM
Quote from: Frog on 15, April, 2012, 01:20:03 PM

Thanks, I'll try that out when I get the chance.
So, why didn't you try it out in that last post? You had the chance then, didn't you?

Jiten

I had to go take care of something.  

Test 01

Crystal Sonata

this sort of makes Me wish i could view links on mobile.....damn you work!
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Kain

I've never lol'd so hard at a commercial before.

Make me!  Come alive!  Come on and turn me on!
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

RagnarokEmissary