News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

GS: Sound Effects

Started by Do7, 18, April, 2016, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do7

Hey you guys, I apologize in advance if there was already a topic made for the this matter. I'll get straight to the point. I'm still in the midst of doing my dub over for the first game of Golden Sun. Although I am almost ready to premiere this for everyone's viewing pleasure I do have a small problem. Over the pass course of the months I've been trying diligently to rip most the sound effects from the game effectively. That way I can reapply the music and SFX manually for them to blend better with the actual voices. In most cases I've managed to succeed, however that was until last night. Long story short I came across a few of them was nearly impossible for me to rip from the game without some kind of hack. So I figured maybe someone would know how to acquire the SFX from the first game, primarily the SFX used by the Wise One, and when you leave the portal from that is within the secret room of Sol Sanctum. If you guys know any way for me to acquire the SFX from the game without the music drowning over it that would help tremendously! Thank you guys! I can post the link to the scene if necessary.