Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 19, 2019, 12:16:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASE] Golden Sun Reloaded  (Read 151534 times)

I need saves to test encounters in GS Reloaded!

Excellent Member

Coins: 0

« Reply #620 on: September 13, 2019, 01:34:33 AM »

Quick v1.74 release. Fixes the errors reported on the doc by maxipotter and tweaks a few multiplier for classes i planned a looong time ago, but i felt that releasing them alone wasn't worth it.

Also i added a page on the class multiplier that lists the multipliers displayed by the editor, which are simply the in-game values doubled. If someone wants to check that i haven't screwed up, that's for them.

This is great! As long as it doesn't rekindle the Jonin is OP discussion amirite?
I'll probably just reply with a link to the page were we talked about it here :P
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:37:28 AM by Caledor » Logged
View Profile

Novice Member

« Reply #621 on: September 26, 2019, 02:46:25 AM »

There I did the Psynergy doc, this one was a bit harder, some of those italian names a bit... abstract, but I'm confident in the result. Though that document could really benefit from a make-over.

Why is there an "outdated" page? why not remove it? It's a pity though, that one makes far more sense than the "updated" one.
View Profile

Excellent Member

« Reply #622 on: September 26, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »

Thanks again maxi.  Joy

About the names being abstract... that's due to the very strict char limit.

As for the outdated page, it was the main one originally, but then i wanted some global ranking from where i could adjust numbers better, so i copypasted everything on the other page and tweaked numbers only there. You can even see part of the graph i used to rebalance the power growth across all elements. The main part of it didn't get ported to google drive but basically i added a few points (like beginning, end and a few midway, the ones you can see) and had excel derive the growth formula from those for all the other points.

The outdated tag is mainly for "don't bother with numbers here" cause i stopped updating them as the other page was much more useful for me.

... Heck, i probably will now, though... i owe you that much.

Edit: turned out it was already up to date, lol.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:39:38 PM by Caledor » Logged
View Profile

New User

« Reply #623 on: September 27, 2019, 01:27:24 PM »

Hello, almost done with the first gs, can't wait to go into the lost age, but, I'm having trouble farming endgame armor in venis. I really want to send a perfect save file (but also my own) to TLA but I don't know who drops what or if anything at all, i tried rng manip on gryphons and chimeras but nothing drop, idk if I'm doing it wrong or that is how it works since I can't find any docs about it. Any pointers? I kust wann het 2  featheres robes, since o think i have the best of everything else without farming. Thank you very much, I'm absolutely adoring this
View Profile

Excellent Member

« Reply #624 on: September 27, 2019, 04:32:53 PM »

This is a question that pops out from time to time but all i can say is:

- Changed drops are listed in the first page. Everything not listed there is unchanged. Actually I don't think TBS had drops changed at all.
- If you still have doubts, use the editor to check.
- RNG manipulation guides still work flawlessly and can be found on GameFAQS. Do not follow blindly the move sequence from vanilla, learn how RNG works and adapt
- The method above works but humans can fail at math, so if you still fail try to get as close as possible to 31 and try around there (like in the 28-34 range) with savestates.
View Profile

New User

« Reply #625 on: September 27, 2019, 08:46:50 PM »

I guess i was doing it wrong, according to my calculations i was on 31 everytime, but i guess i wasnt counting correctly. Anyways, I managed and every rng item is ready for TLA, ninja hoods max, the boots, the kikuichimonjis and the shirts, I hope I didnt miss out on any busted items (because of the rebalance). Finally beat Fusion Dragon (Level 30 all tri elementals), it was way harder than I expected (even deadbeard i beat at 25ish).
Anyways, Im so hyped for TLA. Thank you very much again not only for the incredible rebalances but also for the quick responses, this has been an excellent experience. pls mr bowser gs4 when.
Hope I dont need to come back too much for answers for the second game. Once again thank you. Much love  Joy
View Profile

New User

« Reply #626 on: September 28, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »

Ignore this reply, quick search confirmed feature. Sorry my b

Ok here we go, I got mud where i was supposed to get chill. Issue? Feature?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:30:21 PM by Fresio » Logged
View Profile

Excellent Member

« Reply #627 on: September 29, 2019, 01:54:45 PM »

Usually all "feature or not" questions can be answered by the first page, since it's a list of features.
Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your playthrough and if you have any questions don't worry, you can find me here ;)

PS: added the link to the RNG guide on gamefaqs and a reminder at the drops section
View Profile

Novice Member

« Reply #628 on: September 29, 2019, 05:10:42 PM »

Edit: turned out it was already up to date, lol.

Oh, I didn't even bother checking, dumb me. That's great though. Im going to translate that page right now. Thanks!
View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 13, 2019, 04:51:53 PM
Salanewt: Oh, lol nice. :P
October 13, 2019, 04:44:28 PM
Fox: Maxi's already joined the server, he just never pops in.
October 13, 2019, 04:30:42 PM
Salanewt: I'll state up front that gsmagic has some overlap with the classic editor, but Teawater has been focusing on other things so you'll still want the original to do a lot of stuff.
October 13, 2019, 04:29:40 PM
Salanewt: As for moving posts over, I'll see if I can do it later today but I've been pretty busy these past few days.
October 13, 2019, 04:29:13 PM
Salanewt: Hey Maxi! I can help you with the latest "public" version of gsmagic if you join the Discord server, or when we start populating the board with topics, but if you want a download then you can go here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zZHTBD_7BTl6leXRgFulzSL9iS4TIBMt
October 13, 2019, 02:26:50 PM
Fox: Yes.  I am actually kind of surprised Salanewt hasn't moved my old GSMagic topic(s) over yet. (Even if they don't contain the latest versions.)  I have been focusing more on posting them to Discord. But it's been awhile since I've done any meaningful work, so....
October 12, 2019, 10:00:17 AM
MaxiPower: Any chance of getting a hold of the new editor for a test drive. Been here since day 1 (actually I was here since before there was a forum lol) so you can trust me.
October 07, 2019, 07:10:37 AM
Fox: It specializes in GS2, still... The others are just easter eggs because...similar formatting.
October 07, 2019, 06:26:27 AM
Salanewt: But it has GS1 editing and Mario game viewing/possible editing too.
October 07, 2019, 06:26:11 AM
Salanewt: That name made sense when it was just GS2 lol.
October 07, 2019, 05:02:04 AM
leaf: it's a better name than "the GSTLA editor" anyway
October 02, 2019, 08:13:00 AM
Misery: gsmagic is a fine name
October 01, 2019, 02:43:51 AM
Omx7: Heyo
September 29, 2019, 06:35:38 PM
Fox: Liking the changes so far.  In a way, I'm also wondering if I should give gsmagic a better name, since I see it has became a part of the Community, as I see by the board that has been added.... but... *shrug* - I can wait.  I still see it as an "experimental" editor.
September 28, 2019, 03:10:29 AM
zman9000: :)
September 25, 2019, 12:46:18 AM
Fox: Groovy.
September 25, 2019, 12:45:56 AM
Salanewt: Hey.
September 25, 2019, 12:23:19 AM
Megalord38: Hello, fellow Humans.
September 24, 2019, 11:18:49 PM
Salanewt: Yeah, baby!
September 24, 2019, 12:41:13 AM
Fox: Groovy?