News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Site is back up? (test)

Started by zman9000, 18, July, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

Looks like the site is up and working. (mostly)
I noticed a few glitches, and when you change any information or post anything, the site seems to glitch out but when you refresh, things seem to be working.

if this post ends up showing up, and you can login, reply to it. i know some people are having trouble logging in.

:VenusSet:
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

charon the ferryman

System.out.println("Hello World");

Atrius (He/Him)

Do you still get the errors now?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

KyleRunner

Quote from: Atrius on 21, July, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
Do you still get the errors now?

WoooHoooO! And, WE'RE back!!!

And, I just finished my Portuguese translation of Golden Sun the Lost Age
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmNRjH9Ijc

Thanks again, Atrius!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Thank you for fixing it Atrius!

I was one of those who found it impossible to log in, but with that fix, now I can!
Yay!

So quick storyline. (AKAIK)
May 31/June 1-ish = Site went down
June 8-ish = Site update from Atrius.
July 17 = Site back up.
July 21 = I can log in now.

[small]I hope the logs in Forum Stats page going back to July won't confuse anyone with when the forum started later on.[/small]
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh sweet, it's good to be back!

I just uploaded the "EXP Gain when Downed" patch to celebrate. :P
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Caledor

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Fox on 21, July, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
So quick storyline. (AKAIK)
May 31/June 1-ish = Site went down
June 8-ish = Site update from Atrius.
July 17 = Site back up.
July 21 = I can log in now.

[small]I hope the logs in Forum Stats page going back to July won't confuse anyone with when the forum started later on.[/small]

I had to clear out most of the logs, but I have everything backed up just in case.  It was really frustrating how long it took for the site to come back up, their original message indicated that shouldn't have been any later than June 14th...
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Majora

Have you considered creating a Wordpress site and mirroring GSHC's content? WP has some great forum plugins

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Well, at least it is back up. :) Imagine if it were like... 6 months.

Quick question. - Did anyone from the GSHC try to contact you on matters about the site while it was down? Based on what's been going on in the GSHC Discord, I believe some people have (I haven't, though.), but received no response, just want to make sure if you saw them. (And how best to get in contact with you should the site ever go down again.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)