News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Fun with enemy skills

Started by Role, 08, December, 2008, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Just some info worth noting...  If you have interesting things you found while fiddling with the editor, put it here.  This is basically a odds-and-ends reference thread for people trying stuff out later.

Eventually, I'll gather all the info together and make a more organized reference guide with it, but for now, just list stuff you find out.

--Regardless what it is, if it's set as an unleash, it only damages the targeted foe.  Doesn't matter what the area, the area is reduced to that one enemy.  Including Cruel Ruin!

--Rising Dragon (Agatio's skill) seems to be a Base Damage psynergy, rather than act like a Physical Psynergy (Such as Ragnarok).  Instead, it seems to be a psynergy similar to the Fume Series.

--Angry Mine, if used as an unleash, DOESN'T KO the user!

--Element swap really doesn't seem to do ANYTHING.  Nor does Crucible.

--Mystic Call summons a Sea Fighter to fight against you!

--The two dummy djinn for each element seem to not have anything programed...

Atrius (He/Him)

I can confirm from the ability editor that one of the Rising Dragons is in fact a Base Damage Psynergy, Crucible doesn't do anything, and neither do any of the extra Djinn abilities.

Element Swap has an effect selected, but I haven't been able to confirm what, if anything, it does.  It shares the effect with Threaten, and Pressure though.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Ah, did some looking.  Crucible is what Vulkar uses to use your djinn to summon against you.

Perhaps Element Swap, Threaten, and Pressure are what the game uses to change movesets for the three bosses that use them?  That IS Dullahan, Poseidon, and Doom Dragon, respectively, right?  In that case, that's probably how they cycle through the movesets.